How To Download Subtitles in VLC for Android Device: You can automatically or manually add subtitles to your movies played on VLC for Android. To automatically download subtitles and load them directly to your Android VLC app while watching a movie, tap the Subtitle option button and select the Download Subtitles option. To load a subtitle file like the one ending with .srt, you must first download the subtitle file, then use the same subtitle button on the app and tap the Select subtitle file choice. After that, search your local storage to load a subtitle file such as .srt, .sub, .sbv with the extension. It is as easy as that. For your Android smartphone or tablet, it is a pretty smart choice.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Download Subtitles in VLC for Android Device
Here are the comprehensive steps for you to automatically download subtitles when playing a movie in the VLC for Android app:
- Open the VLC film for the Android app.
- To display the on-screen buttons, tap on the screen (if it is not showing already).
- From the left, press the second button between the lock and play button.
When trying to get the subtitles automatically, make sure that you are linked to the internet. The VLC Media Player app for Android will scan for the closed caption file online when you press the download subtitles button. So, it would help if you were linked to checking for it. If it detects the matching file, it will automatically add the captions to the movie currently playing. Right there, you can see the on-screen text showing to help you better understand the film. The second option open, Select Subtitle File, is to browse and load subtitles locally.
- Pick Language to Import the Subtitle
- The choice to select the language in which the subtitle is downloaded is also present.
- Now, not everyone needs a text in English.
- In your favorite language, the Android app will search for subtitles.
- Multiple languages may be picked at once.
- Facebook Word Games – Word Games To Play With Friends
- Facebook Live Stream Poll | Live Stream Facebook Poll
- How to Play Facebook Free Games
Follow the steps to pick the download language
- Open the Menu…
- Go to Equipment Settings
- Scroll down to Extra Setup and tap Subtitles
- Tap Download Languages for Subtitles
- Please search the languages you prefer.
Only hit OK.
Loading Subtitles Manually in VLC for Android
Now, it isn’t always possible for VLC to find your subtitles for the Android app. You’ll have to download them occasionally manually. You can search for subtitles for your film on Google. Do it straight on your phone so that it will be saved on your Android computer until you can, find and download it. The .srt file will likely be saved in the Downloads folder. If it is inside a zip file, you might have to remove it first.
To manually load VLC subtitles to your desktop: Loading VLC Media Player External Subtitles. Once your Android phone or tablet has a file, you can upload it to VLC using the following steps:
- On the VLC app, open your movie.
- Tap the device to show it if the on-screen buttons are not available.
- To view subtitle options, tap the second button from the left.
- Tap on the Select file for subtitles.
- Navigate to the .srt/.sub file location and open it.
It will now view the subtitles along with your video. Enjoy your movie with the aid of the on-screen text you just uploaded.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.