Four ways to Fix Facebook Notification not Working: Many Android users complain that they do not see notification bubbles or that the section is blank when they click on the Facebook app and search for them. People have attempted to reset the app and turn on and off the notification option, but it still doesn’t work. According to people’s accounts, the issue emerges out of nowhere, and thus, causes many inconveniences.
Although it is not yet clear why Facebook updates do not function, this problem is associated with the third-party software that runs on your smartphone by the Facebook support team. In particular, if there is a tool that manages your smartphone’s background processes, you can attract your attention. An unintended alteration of the missing Facebook notifications will be a more straightforward clarification of the missing Facebook notifications.
Manufacturers using custom Android models are also known to introduce a feature that aims to save battery charge by all means. This does not allow applications while the phone is inactive to work correctly. However, before you start with these steps, we advise scanning your device with Reimage as various bugs with the program might indicate a malware attack.
Ways to Fix Facebook Notification not Working
Check Apps Notification Settings
You can start with the basics and check if notifications are set to ON for your app. Notice that, depending on the manufacturer of the handset, the path might differ.
- On your computer, open the Settings menu and choose Sound and Notification.
- Notifications from Open App.
- Find an app for Facebook and make sure the updates are enabled.
- Be sure to restart them if they have been disabled.
Uninstall Doubtful Third-Party Apps
Third-party apps might sometimes get into your device without notice. This is extremely common when downloading applications from third-party websites. Additionally, some of these programs might be add-supported and spam your browser with continual ads; thus, it is always a good practice to keep your phone clean of such pests.
- Open Settings on your device and select Apps.
- Check the list of installed applications and look for the background data restriction tools.
- Click on the undesired application and select Disable.
- It would help if you also disabled the apps that handle modes of power-saving.
- How to Use the Facebook Messenger | Login Fb Lite Login
- How To Use An iPhone or iPad To Create An Avatar On Facebook
- What is Apple’s iPhone ProRAW Picture Format?
Enable Auto-Sync on your Device
If you cannot see the Facebook entry, here is what you need to do
- Click on Add account and enter your Facebook username and password.
- Open Settings on your device and locate the Accounts and Sync section.
If the Facebook app is included in the list of apps synced with your device, skip this method. If Facebook is omitted, then please follow these steps:
- Enable Push Notifications
- Open Menu and tap on Settings.
- Open the list of apps running on your device and tap on the Facebook app.
- Select the Push Notifications option and slide the toggle next to Messages to ON.
- Do the same with each type of notification (Comments, Wall Posts, Friend Requests, etc.)
Fixing Missing Notifications using a PC
People have stated that missed Facebook messages can be resolved by using a PC on a smartphone. To give this a shot, you should:
- On your PC, launch Facebook and open Settings. (Alternatively, you can use the web edition of Facebook using your smartphone’s Chrome browser).
- Click the Apps button and delete all accounts under Facebook Logged In.
- Under Applications, Blogs, and Websites, click the Edit button and press the Disable Platform button.
- Open Facebook on your smartphone once it’s finished and extend the action bar.
- Tap Alerts, then turn the toggle to Off and back to On.
I believe this was helpful. Thank you for reading through.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.