You may want to delete your old Facebook account for so many reasons ranging from suspected compromise (i.e, your account has been hacked) or you may have forgotten your password, etc. If you suspect that your account has been hacked, you can delete your account, also, if you have forgotten your password, you can still delete your account. So, let’s take a look at these two ways:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
HOW TO DELETE YOUR OLD FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR PASSWORD
On Your Facebook Application
- Log in your present Facebook account
- Locate your old Facebook account
- Click on the name
- Click on the three horizontal buttons at the right-hand of the page (close to message)
- On the drop down menu, click on ”Report”
- Click on ”Recover or close this account”
- On the pop-up screen, click on ”Recover or close this account”
- If you select ”Recover this account” you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the account
- If you select ”Close this account”, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after Facebook is able to verify that it’s your old account.
On Your Browser
- Click in the top right side of the account’s profile
- Click ”Report”
- Click ”Recover or close this account” then tap on continue
- On the pop-up screen, you will be given options:
- If you select ”Recover this account”, you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the hacked account
- If you select Close this account, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after Facebook is able to verify that it’s your old account.
NOTE: Make sure that your current profile is not a friend to your old profile, i.e, on your current and new profile, you should not be friends with your former and old profile.
READ ALSO: How to reset or change Facebook password
HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT IF IT HAS BEEN HACKED
To delete, click here: https://mobile.facebook.com/account/delete
Enter your password and proceed to completely delete your Facebook account.
READ ALSO: How to know if your Facebook account has been hacked
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.