List of 10 Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
1. Consultancy business: If you have vast knowledge about a particular subject or subjects and you can provide solutions when matters arise, then you can look at starting a consultancy business.
2. Milling plants business: As the population of Nigeria increases the demand for food is also increasing. You can establish a milling plant where customers bring their grains to grind and you can process your own grains and package them for sale.
3. Real Estate: Even beyond Nigeria, the real estate business is a viable one. It is capital intensive but when once you start out, you will find a large market waiting.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
4. Manufacturing industry: Nearly all manufactured goods in Nigeria market are in short supply considering the demand, examples like beverages, food, electronics, and many other products. With the right capacity, you can thrive easily in any of these markets.
5. Security firm business: You can establish a private security company. All you have to do is to register with the right body then go ahead and recruit men and women who are fit, give them some training and attach them to companies who need security service.
6. Soap Making Business: Soap is needed every day for different purposes and in Ethiopia, there are still opportunities in the market for new products.
7. Car washing: With hundreds of cars plying the road, finding patronage is not an issue here, all you need is to situate the shop in a busy area where car owners can easily locate the place.
8. Laundry service: Business people and workers are most times very busy and they may not have time to wash their clothes. So you can start a laundry business where these sets of people pay you to do their laundry.
9. computer sales and repair: To gain the skill I to repair computers you will need to spend some time learning. But you can just involve in the selling of computer parts.
10. Solar panel sales: Nigeria receives a good amount of sunlight which will make using solar panels worth it. You can buy and sell solar panels and other materials needed to set up the solar system.
I hope you find this article on 10 investment opportunities in Nigeria helpful. There are many other ways to make money, especially online
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.