How to Grow a YouTube Channel – Starting a YouTube channel is one of the greatest opportunities granted by Google to users. Not everyone can express his/herself in writing so starting a YouTube Channel is definitely advisable. I also know you want to make your videos and earn from them. Categories of YouTube Videos are;
- How To’s
- Religious messages
- Motivational messages
- Sport Videos
- Gossips etc…
I will always advise you go for what you understand and have the passion for before starting a channel on YouTube. Millions of individual go on this platform every day so it just may be the best to showcase what you have the passion for and earn from it. On YouTube, you can choose to upload;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Your own videos (How To’s) or
- Videos made by others (like; movies, comedy skits, Messages etc…)
How to Start Up a YouTube Channel
The first thing you need when starting a YouTube is having a Gmail account. After that follow these steps:
- Get on YouTube (Sign In).
- Navigate to your channel list.
- Select the option to create a new account or to use an existing account.
- Input your channel details and name of your channel.
- Verify your account.
- Click “Done”.
How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel
If you are a blogger whose blog has been monetized, this may not be new to you. Here is how you go about it;
- Enable your channel to earn (i.e. enable monetization).
- Earn Google AdSense or connect your channel to an existing AdSense account.
- Understand your niche (the videos to be monetized) and the several ad formats.
How to Grow a YouTube Channel
- Apply attractive end screens and cards to draw users to view your uploads.
- Constantly upload fresh videos on your channel.
- Use attractive descriptions for your posts.
- Use catchy titles and create catchy thumbnails.
- Get new ideas to help grow your channel (make researches on YouTube).
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.