The evolution of mobile phones has been on the rise, gone are the days of phones with buttons, these days the need for phones with high screen-to-body ratios has moved most smartphone manufacturers to produce phones with full screens.
These days people love to go for full-screen phones simply because most people desire to play games, watch movies and do several other kinds of stuff on their device, so they need to design smartphones with a large screen is high.
In this guide, we will reveal the best full-screen phones with cool specifications and features. Be sure these are the best smartphones when you talk of Phones with large screen-to-body ratios.
5 Best Full-Screen Phones (Bezel-less Phones) in 2019
Lenovo Z5 Pro
This is a 6.39-inch AMOLED panel device with a resolution of 1080x2340P. By calculation, you would end up with a screen ratio of 19.5:9. Interestingly, the screen-to-body rate is around 95.06 percent, according to the Chinese manufacturer, which makes it one of the best full-screen phones out there.
Here are the Lenovo Z5 Pro key specifications
- Display: 6.39 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- OS: Android v8.1 (Oreo)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 360 + 1.7 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 360)
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM
- Camera: 16MP + 24MP Rear/16MP + 8MP Front (With LED light)
- Battery: 3350mAh
OPPO Find X
The second amazing device we will discuss is the OPPO Find X phone. This is another stunning phone with beveled edges, a display with a size of 6.42 inches, and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Find below the Oppo Find X key specifications…
- Display: 6.42 inches AMOLED 2,340 x 1,080 resolution
- OS: ColorOS 5.1 (based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset, Octa-core, up to 2.8Ghz
- Storage: 256GB ROM + 8GB RAM
- Camera: 16MP + 20MP Rear/16MP + 25MP Front (With LED light)
- Battery: 3,730mAh
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
This is the largest screen to body ratio designed by Xiaomi. This device has its front camera hidden behind the touchscreen, and it bears the smartphone’s dual front camera. This display’s panel is the Samsung-produced AMOLED screen of 6.4 inches working with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The Mi Mix 3 smartphone’s display sports 93.4% screen-to-body ratio.
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (MIUI 10)
- Processor: Octa-core 2.8GHz Kryo Processor
- Storage: 128/256/512GB ROM + 6/8/10GB RAM
- Camera: Dual 12MP + 12 MP rear camera (Dual-LED flash) + 24MP + 2MP front camera
- Battery: 3200mAh
Huawei Honor Magic 2
This device has a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen as its display. The display fashions out through its 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and approximately 91.5 percent screen-to-body ratio.