Tinder Without Facebook | Create Tinder Profile Without Facebook: Are you a married man or a woman or a teenager who needs to use Tinder without Facebook to conceal your Tinder operation from your spouse, friends, girlfriend, and boyfriend, or are you ashamed of using a dating app? You may be wondering why we discussed using Tinder without Facebook because there’s a partnership between Facebook and Tinder.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Let’s dig into some history before we talk about how to use the Tinder app without Facebook. Since Facebook’s evolution, Facebook has gained popularity among millions of users. Many web managers took advantage of this popularity. They integrated it into their website and applications, either in the form of Facebook comments, like or share buttons, by signing up for the website, or by accessing any application.
That’s why people are hesitant to sign up on these websites using their Facebook accounts and putting their privacy at risk. Most people don’t like to connect their Facebook accounts to any website, mainly those kinds of apps that may concern their privacy. Similarly, the internationally used “Tinder” dating app also took this opportunity. It launched a Facebook advertising campaign to target the younger generation to develop their app and ensure that authentic and genuine people use the Tinder dating app.
Many people are browsing here and there to find the answer they should use Tinder on Facebook or not. But to be honest, there’s officially no way Tinder can be used without Facebook. Either you can avoid logging in to Tinder, or there are three ways you can mitigate privacy issues or conceal your real identity.
- Change Tinder Application Priorities in Facebook Account.
- Creating a New Facebook Account.
- Changing Settings from Tinder App
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the Lock icon and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Apps.
- Set privacy to “Only me.”
- Congrats, Your Facebook profile has Tinder hidden from you. Now, no one will tell whether or not you’re using Tinder.
- If you don’t even want to connect your personal Facebook account with Tinder, creating a new Facebook account is a secondary way to make it equal to making Tinder without Facebook. Facebook sign-up is as easy as to go. If you don’t know how to sign up for Facebook, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Facebook.com
- Enter all details: first Name, Last Name, Email Address, Date of Birth, and Password. Before entering an email address, make sure you already have a new Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail account.
- How to Use the Facebook Messenger | Login Fb Lite Login
- Facebook Dating App Link
- Instagram with Facebook | How To Login with Instagram with Facebook
What to Change the App After Creating Account
- Open the Tinder app and see Settings gear at the top left and tap it.
- Now tap App Settings, then tap Logout and confirm.
- After this, you will be logged out of Tinder.
- Now Sign in to your newly created Facebook account. Then go to Tinder and tap “Login with Facebook. “
- Directly, your Tinder app will be linked to a newly created Facebook account. You can now choose what information to put.
Changing Settings from the App
- This is the simplest way to use Tinder without Facebook in any of the above steps. This approach allows you to change the settings of your Tinder App on your smartphone. Follow these three simple steps:
- Open Tinder App on your Smartphone.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section of your Tinder App.
- Click “Show Me On Tinder Social.”
- Now this way, you can hide your identity on the social platform as well.
I hope these three methods will help use Tinder Without Facebook.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.