List of Courses offered in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria: The University occupies an area of approximately 7,000 hectares and includes two campuses, twelve faculties, a postgraduate school, and 82 departments of education. It also has five institutes, six specialist centers, a Division of Agricultural Colleges, a School of Basic and Remedial Studies, a Demonstration High School, a Primary School, and a Consultancy Outfit.
The Ahmadu Bello University started with the departments of Agriculture, Engineering, Law and Sciences, 15 academic departments, and 426 students. The university has been turned into the largest and most comprehensive of all universities in Sub-Saharan Africa as a result of its rapid growth.
The total enrollment of students in the degree and sub-degree programs of the University is around 35,000, drawn from every State of the Federation, from Africa, and from the rest of the world. The University currently has around 1,400 academic and research personnel and over 6,000 administrative, senior, and junior non-teaching staff.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Two university colleges have also been fostered by the university, the Abdullahi Bayero College (now buk), Kano and the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa College (now Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University of Technology), Bauchi, while 27 institutions are currently affiliated with it, consisting of Colleges of Education, Polytechnics, and Schools of Basic or Preliminary Studies.
The ABU has grown into Nigeria’s biggest, and most influential and varied university. The University consists of eighty-two (82) academic departments, twelve (12) faculties, and twelve (12) research institutes and specialist centers and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in fields as diverse as Agriculture, Public and Business Administration, Engineering, Environmental Design, Education, Biological and Physical Sciences, Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the Humanities, Law and Social Sciences.
- LASU Cut off Mark & Departmental Cut off Point
- RSUST School Fees – www.rsu.edu.ng | Fees for indigenes and non-indigenes
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) JAMB Cut Off Mark
List of Courses Offered in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
Below is a list of Faculty and a list of courses offered by the Ahmad Bello University of Zaria (ABU).
- Business Administration
- L G & Development Studies
- Public Administration
- Agric Econs & Rural Sociology
- Animal Science
- Crop Protection
- Plant Science
- Soil Science
- African Languages and Cultures
- Theatre & Performing Arts
- Arts and Social Science Education
- Educational Foundation & Curriculum
- Educational Psychology & Counselling
- Library and Information Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Science Education
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Water Resources & Environmental Engineering
- Fine Arts
- Industrial Design
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Private Law
- Public Law
- Sharia Law
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Dental Surgery
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Nursing Science
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pathology (Morbid Anatomy)
- Traumatic and Orthopedic Surgery
- Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmacognosy & Drug Development
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Biological Sciences
- Textile Science & Technology
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Theriogenology and Production
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology
- Veterinary Pathology and Microbiology
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Surgery and Medicine
However, do not hesitate to use the comment section if you have any contributions or questions on this subject.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.