How To Sell Ebooks On Facebook Marketplace: Ever since the early birds started on Facebook back in 2011, selling goods on Facebook has been red-hot. As of 2020, this distribution channel remains a fashionable and likely promising path for eCommerce ventures to step in.
But first things first. Currently, Facebook offers a good bunch of opportunities for selling your products online. For example,
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
1995 Sales of Amazon eBook = $10 million
2014 Sales of Amazon eBook = $1.6 BILLION
That’s a great deal of opportunity! Authors are now selling more books on their own in the US (through social media, websites, etc.) than via Amazon. And a significant role in this is played by Post Planner and other social apps. So how are you going beyond Amazon and selling more eBooks than you’ve ever thought possible?
How to Sell Ebooks on Facebook Marketplace
In the eBook writing and publishing world, there is a progressive movement going on. A 2-step procedure is used by social media pioneers such as Andrea Vahl, Brian Carter, and Kim Garst to boost sales significantly.
1. Using Post Planner to draw their Facebook fans and engage them
2. Selling digital content on social media using a new tool (Heyo Cart)
Attract, Commit, Convert. This is how it works here:
Phase ONE: The Post Planner makes finding and sharing super engaging content simple for you. This speeds up interaction and hits your Facebook page—so that more people share your posts and more eyeballs see them.
Phase TWO: Heyo Cart allows your fans to buy your ebook by entering “Buy” in the comments. (Did you catch that?) All they need to do is type one sweet word: BUY! It seems like Heyo Cart and Post Planner is a game made in heaven! You see, while readers are ALREADY ENGAGED with the author, Heyo Cart presents the BUY offer — engagement that Post Planner revs up with its great viral content!
Kim quickly made over $1,000 in sales after integrating Post Planner and Heyo Cart, which would not have occurred if she had focused on Amazon alone.
- How To Sell Furniture On Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace – How To Add Marketplace To Facebook
- Facebook Marketplace | Buying and Selling on Facebook Marketplace
Here’s how Heyo Cart works
1. Navigate to http://heyocart.com: Only press ‘Try for Free’ once you’re there.
2. Create your pitch: Pick the fan page that you would like to sell on. Then type the status update, upload a strong eBook image, add a product title, set the price, and click the “Next” orange button.
3. Upload the file to digital: Heyo Cart takes care of your distribution of goods! So you need to say Heyo Cart how you want sales to be paid (either a debit card or your bank account). “Please click on “Next”.
4. Publishing your pitch: Take a moment to preview your post—and then click “Publish” to publish it now or schedule it for later once it is ready.
5. Make sales: When your post is live, fans will vote on the purest “Buy” comment. A good thing about Heyo Cart is that when fans buy from you once, they never have to put their data in again (they don’t have to click any links!). “They simply type “Buy”… Yeah, and Boom! Boom! You’ve got a new sale:
6. Get paid: After your fans have paid, Heyo Cart then brings them to the product page, where they can download your book:
7. Construction of your list: To see who is ordering, use the back end of the Heyo Cart as orders come in. First name, last name, AND EMAIL will get you (many people say buyers lists are the most valuable – so segment this list in your email marketing or CRM tool for future upsells and product launches).
I hope these ideas were valuable? Do not hesitate to use the comment box below for your questions and contributions on this subject. Thanks.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.