How and why Does Shopify Sell On The Facebook Marketplace?: You may already have your Shopify store in service and need to look for ways to boost the reach of your brand across multi-channel selling and social media channels. In the meantime, how about moving your Shopify store to the center of the broader. The base of the audience and raise the exposure of the Shopify Sell On The Facebook Marketplace; all without added costs or promotions. “You can’t afford to have clients come to you. Facebook provides brands and companies with Marketplace to meet their customers where they are now. In addition, Marketplace is a forum to surface your goods among the targeted audience, which in turn empowers you to expand your brand presence by transforming social commerce.
Why should Shopify merchants extend their shops to Facebook Marketplace?
People are now living in an age where shopping online has become a necessity. As a consequence, merchants are looking for an alternative that promotes their business. Facebook has made many developments in all these years as a shop and Marketplace for SMBs and brands to expand their product scope and boost their visibility in the right audience.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
You can display your Shopify products on Facebook Marketplace with Shopify Connector without much trouble and quickly sell among the connections already made on Facebook. Also, it allows you to leverage Facebook checkout, quick account setup, smooth onboarding, safe communication, robust order management software, and help you in and out with seller services.
Facebook Shops for business
Facebook recently launched Facebook Shops, making it easier for you to list and maintain your items’ inventories. People can navigate to your store now and purchase items.
Your Shop helps you to customize your product inventory, interact via messenger with customers, display customer feedback and ratings, and help view insights on your Facebook listings.
Order management tools
Facebook Marketplace gives you the additional facility to boost your selling experience with order management tools. If you sell to Facebook listing partners on the Marketplace, you can utilize order management software’s versatility. Some of the instruments offered are:
- Onsite Checkout: Without leaving the App, you can buy items from the Facebook Marketplace.
- Sales tax management: You can calculate the sales tax on your product category and through Facebook tools. the customers’ delivery addresses.
- Regular updates: Shoppers get notified at regular intervals, making it easy for them to track their orders.
A personalized shopping experience
By monitoring the customer’s behavior, Facebook Marketplace lets clients connect to the product of their choosing. It provides the customers with exact results by displaying relevant content based on variables such as items of interest and clicks.
Low selling fees
On Facebook Marketplace, as setting up your Shop on Facebook is free of cost and needs no selling fees, you can sell at a minimum price. Therefore, it offers you the ability to list unlimited stocks on the website. You’re supposed to pay a processing fee of 5% for a product of more than $8 if you make a sale or $0.40 for the transaction for goods under $8. (There is no commission charge currently).
- Facebook Marketplace | All you need to know About FB Marketplace
- Buying and Selling On the Facebook Market – Facebook Marketplace
- How To Sell Furniture On Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace offers you a variety of opportunities.
The Facebook Marketplace link opens the door for you to sell through different sites, such as Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, and Shops. Via Live Sessions, Stories, or Advertisements, you can now explore your company and increase your product reach.
Using Whatsapp, Messenger, Instagram Direct, and live chat interaction, the Facebook network also helps clients communicate with you. Thus, it produces a good shopping experience and allows shoppers to shop seamlessly.
What can you do with Facebook Marketplace?
Today, in the US, more than 1 in 3 people on Facebook use Marketplace to buy and sell goods every month. Now, via Facebook Marketplace, you can increase your product sales, drive more revenue, and Checkout from inside the App. This helps you to-
- Connect products to people- Facebook Marketplace provides its customers with a better shopping experience by surfacing relevant products and assisting businesses to reach the right customers.
- Engage shoppers through visual merchandising- You can connect with your customers by displaying your products on your Shops, increasing your product sales, and growing your business.
- Various payment methods- You can initiate payment through multiple modes like credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal account. Facebook has also launched Facebook Pay, allowing customers to pay through Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, and Messenger.
How to connect your Shopify store to Facebook Marketplace?
By setting up your Shop via Facebook or with listing partners, you can sell on the Facebook Marketplace. Sell on other platforms that are not yet partnered with Facebook. You can get your products listed on behalf of media such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and others through Marketplace connectors onboard.
Setting up a Shop with Facebook
By building your store with the Commerce Manager’s aid, you will experience fast selling on the Facebook Marketplace. Building a Facebook Shop-
- You must have a Facebook Business Account.
- Create a Facebook Page with your business name.
- Register your account with the Commerce Manager to set up a shop with Checkout.
- Follow Facebook Merchant’s terms and conditions.
- Select Shop Tab on your Facebook page.
- Follow the instructions to add a shop to your Facebook Page and add your products.
- You can add products manually or with the help of CSV files.
- As soon as you add effects, your Shop will automatically be verified.
Link via Marketplace Connector to your Shopify products on Facebook Marketplace
Working with Facebook Marketplace Connectors such as CedCommerce, Feedonomics, etc., will save time and use commercial resources to get Marketplace products. Helping the brands to expand on multiple platforms.
To list your Shopify products to Facebook Marketplace
- Download the Facebook Marketplace Connector from the Shopify App Store.
- After installing the application, connect the App with your Facebook account.
- Choose the Facebook Page on which you wish to set up your Shop.
- Configure Commerce Manager on your Facebook Shop.
- Set-up Default Mapping and import your products on the App.
- Upload products in bulk or create profiles to showcase the products on Facebook Marketplace.
- After all the products start appearing on the Shop, you are ready to sell on Facebook Marketplace.
Perks of selling with Marketplace Connectors
- Manage your orders from Facebook Marketplace through Shopify on a centralized dashboard.
- Bulk Upload your product listings from the Shopify store to Facebook Marketplace in a single click.
- Synchronize your inventory across both platforms and keep your Shop updated with the latest orders and sales.
- Assist and help in getting Marketplace approvals, handle errors and simplify support from Facebook
With the evolving Facebook industry with the brand new features and latest updates, it has become easy to set up shops on the Facebook Marketplace. With the Facebook Marketplace, brands can quickly sell their goods to a much wider audience, scale up their business, and improve their social exchange.
So, what are you going to wait for?
Take this opportunity to connect the Facebook Marketplace to your Shopify store. If you have any questions, drop your comment below.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.