Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar on WhatsApp and Facebook: Gone are the days when consumers used to use emojis, gifs, and stickers to express feelings. People are leaning towards Apple’s Memoji and Snapchat Bitmoji during chats and conversations. You can create your version of such avatars using tons of customization options, dressing styles, hairstyles, and more. Facebook is also boarding the train with the launch of Avatar. And the good news is, you can easily use Facebook Avatars during WhatsApp chats, and even pit such avatars as your display picture on WhatsApp.
Facebook’s Avatars are a bigger deal compared to its rivals. First, it directly reaches over a billion users, and second, the company has left no stone unturned when it comes to customization options. In my experience, the customization options are even better than what Apple and Snapchat offer to users.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
After creating Avatar from scratch, the company offers a list of ready-to-use avatars with different expressions and styles. Understandably, there is no direct way to save them to your phone gallery. But Facebook does offer a neat way to share them using other social networks such as Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more.
We have already covered a detailed guide on creating Facebook Avatars. In this post, we will talk about how to use Facebook Avatars in WhatsApp and Messenger. Let’s get started.
Creating Avatar for Facebook
We also have a thorough guide to make Facebook Avatars from scratch. We will not go through all the specifics of customization, and in the steps below we will cover the process quickly.
- On your iPhone or Android, open your Facebook app.
- On the iPhone, switch to the Facebook menu in the lower right corner. On Android, if you are using Facebook, the option will be in the upper right corner.
- Pick a choice for the Avatars.
- The Avatar Development menu will open with loads of customization options.
- Now, it’s time for your Avatar to add more components. You can pick loads of skin, hairstyle, face shape, eyewear, the hair on your face, and even customize outfits to suit your look and style.
- You can scroll back to the menu at any time and change any of the info. Hit the Finished button in the upper right corner after completion.
Now, Avatar on Facebook is ready for use. Click on the stickers menu above and look at your Avatar based ready-to-use stickers.
- Share avatar on Facebook
- How to make a new Facebook avatar
Using Facebook Avatar on WhatsApp and Facebook
The smooth implementation of Avatars by Facebook allows you to use and set it as a profile image in the Facebook comments section, Facebook Messenger. But when you attempt to use it on WhatsApp, the process isn’t as simple. To use Facebook Avatars on WhatsApp, go through the steps below.
- You may get a sense of chatting with a Facebook Avatar during WhatsApp conversations. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone for that.
- Go to the menu on Facebook and load the new Avatar.
- In the upper right corner, tap the Sticker menu and load all the default stickers that are based on your Avatar.
- Tap the sticker you want to use in WhatsApp and you will be prompted to share using the Share Native menu.
- Pick Additional Options, then tap WhatsApp. Pick the conversation where the sticker is to be shared and WhatsApp will share it as a gif.
The issue with the technique is that to share your Avatar sticker on WhatsApp, you would have to go to the Avatar menu in the Facebook app each time. You can save these Facebook Avatars as an image on your phone gallery and use the WhatsApp image picker to submit Avatars with the best solution.
Save Phone Avatar from Facebook
It’s pretty easy to save them on the phone until you post your Facebook Avatar on WhatsApp. In-depth, let me explain.
First, using the trick above, you need to post your Facebook Avatar on WhatsApp. Now, to save Facebook Avatars in the phone gallery, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Open a WhatsApp chat where Facebook Avatars are shared.
- Tap the photo of your Avatar that you want to save.
- In the lower-left corner, press the Sharing button.
- Click Save and the Facebook Avatar photo will be saved to the system gallery.
From now on, you can conveniently submit a conversational Facebook Avatar using the default WhatsApp picture picker.
When you use the WhatsApp sharing button to save the image, the Avatar can also be set as a WhatsApp profile image. Crop the image circularly and you can set it on WhatsApp as your show image.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.