Bumble | How to Login Bumble Without Facebook: Just guess what? Free you are! That is, without the need for a Facebook account to access Bumble. Since you lifted your voices collectively and asked for a way to continue to create empowered relationships without sharing your data with Facebook. It is entirely thanks to you and our committed engineers that there is now an alternative (and simple) way for people to join Bumble.
Here’s how to do it: You’ll be able to register and log in with your phone number if you’re a new consumer. Literally, that’s it! We’ve also gone a step further than other applications, many of which allow registration of phone numbers but still exchange data. The custom registration of Bumble bypasses Facebook entirely and every other third party.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Your privacy will continue to be a top priority and the Bumble experience will continue to be maintained by our moderation team. Keep speaking up! We always listen to what is needed.
- You can get to the Bumble home page after you have downloaded the app.
- “A new option titled “Use mobile number” will appear under “Continue with Facebook
- Your country code + phone number will be picked,
- You will then be shown a pop-up after selecting “Continue” to confirm that your input phone number is correct.
- There are two ways you can verify your mobile number after selecting ‘Confirm’:
- Verification of SMS (this will be the default for all users in the US)
- Verification of Phone Calls (only to be used outside of the US)
- You will receive a text with a 4-6 digit code if you are not eligible for SMS verification.
You’re ready to start building your profile after completing either SMS or phone call verification! Note that your gender, birthday, and name will need to be given because you’re not pulling the details from your Facebook account.
- Best Dating App – List of Top Ten Best Dating App
- How To Make Use Of WhatsApp | WhatsApp Messenger
- Instagram Sign Up | Create an Instagram account
Some major questions and answers
- Do I need a Facebook account to join Bumble? No!-No! You’ll be able to register and log in with either your phone number or your Facebook account if you are a new user. That said, by importing your name, age, etc., we suggest using Facebook to help create your profile. The explanation is that it speeds up the process of signing up and guarantees that the data on your profile is genuine and secure.
- Can I move to use my phone number if I already have a Bumble account (created using Facebook)? In summary, no. You would not be able to move your account without removing it and starting from scratch if you previously built an account with your Facebook username. It’s always an option, but you’re going to miss your present and past matches and conversations.
How can I add new occupation and education details to my profile if I do not use Connect via Facebook?
Only follow these easy steps to add new work or school information:
- Tap your Edit Profile screen and pick the section that you want to update.
- You may choose to enter a customized occupation and education or choose from the ‘General Occupations’ menu from our list.
- If you’re an iPhone user, to refresh and update your records, tap down on the device.
- You can pick any of your jobs or schools listed to be displayed on your profile.
Follow these steps again if you change jobs at some point, or you want to change this information for some other reason.
Note: The first to receive this feature is iOS users in the USA, Australia, Canada, and the UK. Coming soon, Android!
However, do not hesitate to use the comment section if you have any contributions or questions o this subject.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.