Facebook free marketplace buy and sell one of the best selling platforms, for your information in case you don’t know about this Facebook free marketplace, then you should read this article to know more about it. This has made a lot of people wonder if it is possible on the Facebook platform to sell goods and services effectively on Facebook. Well, as we all know, Facebook is a social media. Still, it is not meant for only communicating as several other features are getting incorporated into the platform, the latest of these are selling or buying of products or items.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
Criteria to Be Qualified To Make Use of the Facebook Market Place
For you to be qualified to make use of this Facebook market place you must be;
- Up to 18 years or older else you will be restricted as an underage
- Secondly, you must not be a novice to Facebook; this is to avoid fraud; any account newly created cannot be granted access to the Facebook market place. Keep in mind you can check back when the account is a bit old to see if you have been granted access to the market place.
- Thirdly make sure you are current by downloading the latest version of the Facebook market place. Also, bear in mind that this app can only be found in iPhone 5 or recent models of iPhone.
How You Can Lose Access to the Facebook Market Place
If the Facebook market place platform is misused you will be blocked or banned, here are some highlights on how you can be blocked;
Should in case you are using the Facebook market place in a way it goes against the commerce policies or community rules and regulations your access to the Facebook market place will be blocked or totally banned from making use of the platform but should in case you are very sure that you followed the correct procedures and did not go against their rules or policies. Your account is blocked or banned; you can contact the Facebook platform so it can be checked and reopened if no error is found.
Ways You Can Re-open the Facebook Market Place If Blocked or Banned
- Firstly you locate facebook.com/market place
- Secondly, you tap on request review
- Your appeal will immediately be reviewed within one week. Make sure always to check your email that is connected to your Facebook account for updates or current information’s about your account.
How You Can Report a Buyer or Seller on the Facebook Market Place;
If a buyer your seller is going against your agreement or terms, he can be prevented from buying if reported by the following ways;
- Firstly go to your Facebook account and tap on the market place icon.
- Tap on the listing of the seller or buyer.
- You scroll downwards and click report buyer or seller, immediately instructions will display on the screen.
- Then open the messenger’s platform.
- You then make available the message between the buyer or seller and you.
- Then place in the top right.
- After this, be sure to click on report buyer or seller.
- Then follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Make sure to follow the steps listed to prevent an unserious buyer;
How to Buy Something from the Facebook Market Place
- Firstly you open your Facebook account.
- You then click on the market place as it will be displayed on the screen.
- Different items will be displayed on the screen, be sure to click on the thing you want to purchase.
- Lastly, check for details to immediately be allowed to find out about the availability of what you want to buy.
How to Mark an Item Already Sold On the Market Place
There are ways of notifying buyers of items sold on Facebook, market place to avoid reordering of the thing sold, below are ways to inform them;
- Firstly enter your Facebook account.
- Secondly, you click on the market place.
- Thirdly highlight selling on the top right.
- Lastly, identify the item sold and mark it has sold this will prevent reordering of what has already been sold.
Keep in mind the due process listed must be followed to achieve a good result.
How to Remove an Item from the Facebook Market Place
Sometimes you might unintentionally add something you do not want to sell; the good news is that it can as well be removed even after been put on sale as long as it has not been bought or sold out. Below are ways to remove it;
- Firstly you open your Facebook account
- Secondly, click on the center icon at the bottom of your newsfeed.
- Thirdly select the item or items to be deleted on the top right corner
- Lastly, click on manage and then tap the item you wish to delete.
I hope you understand these step by step guide, when these procedures are strictly followed, then Facebook is a social media. Still, it is not meant for only communicating as several other features are getting incorporated into the platform, This has made a lot of people wonder if it is possible on the Facebook platform to sell goods and services effectively on Facebook. Well, as we all know, the latest of these are selling or buying products or items. Are you sure that you will be able to buy and sell on the Facebook marketplace? If you face any challenge, kindly inform us using the comment section below. Facebook free marketplace buy and sell one of the best selling platforms, for your information in case you don’t know about this Facebook open marketplace, then you should read this article to know more about it.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.