Please note that we won’t spam you. All you should expect from us is our fresh content written to resolve similar issues like “YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme.“
YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme
YouWin Registration 2019 & How You Can Apply for the YouWin Programme Online.
YouWin Registration 2019 – What does the Youwin programme entail? When will Youwin Nigeria commence an application for 2019 entry? What is the requirement for applying for the YouWin programme online? How to apply for the Youwin Nigeria programme online. See correct answers to this questions below;
This notify the general public that YouWin Registration 2019 has not started yet. For those interested but do not know much about the YouWin Registration 2019, we are going to show you on this page.
This page is specially written for interested applicants who wish to know about YouWin Registration 2019 especially the time by which the Portal for 2019 will be opened for application. It is in your concern that we are updating you with the latest info regarding YouWin 2019.
The YouWin is an annual Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a perfect business idea. Also, we can say that its an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
In this article, you will know how to start and finish the YouWin 2019 Online Registration Form which the application is in progress. But first you MUST understand the following principles before applying for youwin.org.ng business competition, which are;
- Be a Nigerian citizen aged between 18 – 45 years
- Have post-secondary school education.
- Have a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians.
How to Apply for the 2019 YouWin Business Plan Competition
STEP 1 – REGISTER to own log in details.
Follow this link to Register ==>> https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php
You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! With all the details you will need to log in.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION.
Once you’ve successfully registered, you need to Log in and click the New Business venture Application button on the right-hand side. You should save your application form as you proceed further, and come back to it at any time once you are graeful with your application, use the Submit button on the form to send it to them. You can only submit one application at a time.
STEP 3 – KEEP INFORMED
After the closing date, you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln, and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on the YouWiN website.
How to get Access to Your Youwin Account.
- Visit the login page https://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/login/index.php
- Enter your email address (used for the registration) and password
- Then click “Sign In.”
Important Notice for YouWin Registration
Kindly note that to be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders, and to employ citizens of Nigeria.
- Your proposed business must not entail the production or distribution of alcoholic beverages, weapons, tobacco or (and) gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian law.
- You must prepare an innovative venture concept summary
Note: You should only choose to participate in one award pool. There are six regional pools based on the geo-political zone as identified by the market in which you want to do business.
There are so many people outthere who are still so confused about what YouWin Connect is all about. There are still many who are bordered. As a resul, the page which has been officially created to deal with such question will answer FAQs such as;
- What are the main objectives of YouWiN! Connect?
- What is the YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education?
- How do I apply for the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- When should I apply for YouWiN! Connected Capacity Building?
- What types of business can apply for YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building!
- Who can apply for YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education?
- What is YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- Who can apply for YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- What are the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building Targeted Sectors?
- Should my business be registered with CAC before I can apply for the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- My venture is a partnership, how many applications request can I submit for YouWiN! consideration?
- Can I change my business plan if I have already applied YouWiN! Connecting Capacity Building?
- What is YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
- Who can apply for the YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
- How do I apply for the YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
- When is elible to apply for the YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
- What kinds of businesses can apply for the YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
- What are YouWiN! Connect Series Fund Targeted Sectors?
- I do not reside in Nigeria, can I participate in the YouWiN! Connect Series Fund?
- Is there a specific limit to how many business ideas I can submit for YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- Is there any application fee for the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- I don’t live in Nigeria, can I still participate in the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- How to know if I am selected for YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building?
- How Do I contact the secretariat with additional questions?
Looking at what is covered in this guide, we can boldly say that you have learned so much about “YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme” ranging from “youwin portal, youwin connect portal, youwin connect registration, www.youwin.org.ng portal, youwin 2019, youwin connect 2019, youwin connect login, youwin 2019 application” Now is your turn to implement all that is covered in this guide.
“YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme” was easy to follow, huh? If you are still finding any of the steps or procedures difficult or you want to add your suggestion to this article, Kindly do so by using the comment box below. When you give your opinion(s), other readers get to benefit from it. You can ask questions and answer other questions here on “YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme.“
Finally, if this article “YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme” is exciting and it’s worth sharing, don’t forget the location of the share buttons which can be found above this post. Once again, from the bottom of our hearts, We say thanks for visiting our Website, and please do come back again for similar topics like “YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme.”
Please note that our post “YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme“ or blog is not in any way claiming to be associated with any social media platform. The contents published on this site are born out of good intentions. If you own any piece of this content and believe that your copyright was infringed or violated, kindly ensure to contact us via [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately as regarding “YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme.”
Copyright Warning: Contents on our social news blog may not be reproduced, republished, or redistributed either in full or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
We sincerely hope that this post answered all the related questions like “youwin portal, youwin connect portal, youwin connect registration, www.youwin.org.ng portal, youwin 2019, youwin connect 2019, youwin connect login, youwin 2019 application” and more. If you have any question(s) or noticed that we missed something on “YouWin Registration And How to Apply for YouWin Programme,” then please leave a comment below.
Kindly share this post with your Facebook friends and family.