How to Check Your WAEC Result With or Without Scratch Card: Checking WAEC result is been laid down in several ways, perhaps to Check WAEC Result without Scratch Card is one of them. That is why on this page you will learn it. Besides, these processes were laid down by the West African Examinations Council, so it’s not like it’s a trick to check WAEC Result without Scratch Card.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
There are ONLY 2 methods to check WAEC result, whereby Pins are even required. Meaning that you will still need the Scratch Card.
Why You Need The Waec result Scratch Card
- It savers as a protection to your result in the WAEC database
- Using the Scratch Card help control how user access the Result checking Portal
- Its a way of making money for the organization (WAEC Office)
Here are Ways to checking Result, NOT to Check WAEC Result without Scratch Card
I assume you all are mistaking the SMS method of checking WAEC result as a way to Check WAEC Result without Scratch Card. Well if that is what you are thinking, then it’s wrong because checking your result via SMS also needs PIN Number of the Scratch Card (although no serial number is required)
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
But Checking WAEC Results Online – You use this method
You can either use a mobile phone or PC to do this, as long as it’s connected to the internet.
- Logon to www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
However, there are things you should know about which never exist, that is;
- to check WAEC result without examination number
- to check WAEC result without scratch card pin or serial number
- to check results without spending money or credit
This is because you MOST need the following to successfully check your WAEC result online or SMS;
- Examination Number – Your Exam number makes you look unique from others, that is why no one can have the same exam number (only by error).
- Examination Year – You providing the year you wrote the exam will enable the database to locate your results and other vital information about you.
- Type of Examination – WAEC conducts different types of exams, like GCE, SSEC, etc. That is why providing the type of exam you had participated in also help to get your data from the WAEC portal.
Card Serial Number
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.