Do you want to ‘sell in Facebook marketplace? Facebook offers its users a digital market where they can sell and also buy items easily. Selling on the Facebook marketplace is simple and easy. But in order to use the digital market, you need to have a profile on the platform. New Facebook accounts are not allowed to access the marketplace in order to avoid fraud and scam. The marketplace is not yet made global, but it can be accessed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Sell In Facebook Marketplace
Sell in Facebook Marketplace is the method of selling on the platform for free. Using the Facebook marketplace for buying and selling is simple and fast to do. Facebook marketplace is a digital mart on the platform where users can buy and sell almost any item globally. Users can discover, sell, trade, and buy items with people in their area. When you sell on the marketplace, you create a public listing that can be seen by anyone using the Marketplace and also NewsFeed, search, and other places. The marketplace is compatible with iOS, Android, and also desktop. To sell on the platform, you need to be logged into your account.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How To Download Facebook App – Facebook Store Online
Facebook application is free and compatible with any device. So it can be downloaded on the device you’re using, all you have to do is to follow the instructions below;
- Launch the App Store on your device and type in Facebook on the search box.
- From the result list with showing related results to the keyword, tap on the first app.
- The information page of Facebook will be loaded, tap on “Install” or “Download”.
The app will be downloaded immediately into your device.
How To Sell Items On Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace Community
Selling on the marketplace is simple and can be done by following the steps below;
- From your Facebook news feed, click on the Marketplace icon.
- Click on “+Create New Listing” and then “Item for Sale”.
- Then click on “Add Photos” to upload a photo of the item from the computer.
- Enter a title, price and location and then select category.
- Add a description.
- Click on “Next”
- Lastly, click on “Publish”.
- Click on the Facebook Marketplace icon from your News Feed.
- Click on “+Sell Something”, and then “Item for Sale”.
- Select the item category, enter a listing title, price, and location.
- Add a description of the product or item.
- Then click on “+10 Photos” to upload photos of the item from your computer.
- Click on “Next”.
- Select the places you’d like to post your listing. Click on “Clear” if you want it on the Marketplace only.
- Lastly, click on “Publish” to post the new listing of the item.
- Open the Facebook app on the smartphone you’re using and tap on the “Menu” icon.
- If the marketplace is not shown, tap on “See More”.
- Then tap on “Add Photos” to add photos from your camera roll on your device or take a new photo.
- Include info about the item you want to list for sale and select one “Category”.
- Tap on “Next”. If you wish to mark the item as “Free”, you can enter 0 as the price.
- Select the places you want your listing to be shown.
- Tap on “Publish” to post the listing.
The item you want to sell will be listed on the marketplace app immediately. Transactions of items for purchase among sellers and buyers are done outside the marketplace.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.