Wondering if that’s even possible?
Yes, it is.
Read on to find out how you can link your Instagram account Facebook account. Instagram and Facebook are more or less two peas in the same pod.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Although Twitter allows Instagram posts to be published as web links, this doesn’t begin to compare to Instagram contents Facebook allows.
Let me break it down; Facebook allows Instagram images to be shared straight from an application which enables photo-sharing to your Facebook timeline and the News Feed.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise, I mean both Facebook and Instagram share the same owner.
Linking Instagram to Facebook
As was earlier stated, linking Instagram to Facebook grants you the ability to share photos from your Instagram account to your Facebook account.
In all honesty, we all enjoy getting lots of likes on Instagram and pretty much every other social media platform. Linking Instagram to Facebook increases your chances of getting likes.
Also, the interest of friends or even a wider audience is piqued to the original source of every image or video you share from one platform to the other. Apart from gaining more exposure, cross-posting could allow your Facebook contacts that aren’t on Instagram to keep up with your activity there.
Also, because of the smooth integration between the two, Instagram post-details-including captions, will be shared to Facebook, together with any location data, hashtags and emojis you’ve added. Uploads will be saved to Facebook in a folder titled “Instagram photos”.
This allows you to easily tag your friends on the social network.
Linking your Instagram to your Facebook account: The Procedure
The procedure which enables you to link Instagram to Facebook on iOS and android devices would be exactly the same except for one small difference.
For this reason, the steps for both Operating Systems will not be stated separately. However, the trivial difference will be highlighted.
Steps on how to link your Instagram to your Facebook account
- Login to your Instagram account
- Tap the profile icon. This should take you to the profile tab. The profile icon is person-shaped and is at the bottom right corner of the Instagram page.
- Tap the gear-looking icon on the top right corner (this icon appears only for iPhone users).
For Android users, three vertically oriented dots is observed instead in the top right corner. This serves the same purpose as the gear icon on iPhones. This action should take you to a page with several subheadings.
- Click Linked Accounts under the “Settings” subheading. A list of social media platforms with an integration ability with Instagram is displayed.
- Click Facebook. This will take you to a Facebook login page, still on Instagram.
- Enter your Facebook login details. This will log you into your Facebook account from within Instagram.
Note that you’ll be given an option to open Facebook via the Facebook application also. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be asked to choose who will be able to view your photos. The following options are available; Public, Friends, Friends except acquaintance, Only Me and Acquaintance.
- Choose the option which best suits your needs and click the “OK” button. This will take you back to the page which contains a list of social media platforms you’re allowed to link with Instagram. You’ll notice the Facebook icon has turned blue, indicating you’re now sharing your posts on Facebook. By default, your Instagram posts will be shared on your Facebook timeline. After completing these steps, you’ll be able to share your Instagram posts to Facebook. However after creating the link, it is possible to share old posts.
Sharing old Instagram posts to Facebook
- Choose an image from your profile tab
- Click the ellipses on the top right corner
A pop up menu appears with several options.
- Click Share
- Select Facebook
- Click the Share button which appears at the top right corner
The post will be shared to your Facebook account.
Want to cut the link between Instagram and Facebook?
- Click the horizontal lines on the bottom right corner A list of options will come up.
- Scroll down and select Account settings
- scroll down through the list of options and select Apps
- Click Logged in with Facebook on the next page which appears on executing the previous step
A list of social media platforms linked with your Facebook account is displayed.
- Select Instagram
- Scroll down through the list of options and click the Remove App button at the bottom
You’ll then be asked again if you wish to remove the app or cancel the process.
To confirm your decision, click the Remove button.
That is it on Linking Instagram to Facebook. Please share!!!
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.