Open A Facebook Account
You can open a Facebook account by following the steps below;
- Open a web browser or any of the Facebook apps on your device.
- If you are new to Facebook you would see a login page. If you already have an account signed in, you have to sign out in order to create a new one.
- Scroll down to find the signup form and click it. If you can’t find the form, hit “create account” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form that should be visible to you and click the “Sign up” button at the extreme bottom of the page.
- Verify your mobile number or email address on this page by following the instructions provided.
After confirmation, your account would be opened but you need to go through some of the Facebook steps to complete your account set up. Add some friends to set up your account and complete your profile. Now that you have successfully created a facebook account, you can now link your PayPal account successfully. To be able to link your PayPal account successfully, you must have a PayPal account.
How to Connect PayPal to Facebook
To connect your PayPal account to Facebook, kindly follow the steps below;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Open the Facebook website on whichever device you are using and log in. note that, you would use your Facebook account details when logging in.
- Now open a new tab and paste this link (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/).
- This would take you to the official PayPal webpage on Facebook. When the page loads, find the “Sign up” button and click it.
- You would be redirected to a page where you either create a PayPal account or sign in.
Once your account is created or you are logged in to PayPal, it would be connected to Facebook and whenever you want to make a payment on Facebook messenger, it would be billed from this account if you have enough funds.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.