How to Turn Off Email Notifications On Facebook: Are you receiving numerous annoying email notices in your email inbox from Facebook? Honestly, It’s so irritating to see that your email inbox filled up with a high number of unwanted alerts day-to-day. And also it would certainly be worse depending upon your activity and even close friends.
How To Turn Off Email Notifications On Facebook.
Action 1: Click the down arrow at the top right of any Facebook web page, then pick Setups.
Step 2: As soon as you’re in your account basic settings, click the Notifications section on the left side.
Terms: How to Turn off Email Notifications from Facebook Messenger, Facebook Messenger Email Notifications, How to Stop Facebook Notifications on Gmail, How to Turn off Facebook Email Notifications on Android, How to Stop Facebook Messages from Going to Email, How to Stop Receiving Emails from Facebook in Yahoo, How Do I Get Email Notifications from Facebook Messenger, How to Stop Facebook Emails on iPhone
Action 3: Click Edit to the far right of Email or click on Email directly.
Step 4: Currently, you should tick the box following Just notifications regarding your account, safety and security, and also personal privacy to get only vital notices.
Tip 5: In the window that appeared, press Shut off switch to validate the procedure.
Action 6: If you would certainly like to obtain specific email notices concerning something you care around, scroll to NOTICES YOU have TURNED OFF and also click the Turn On button to the far right of any notification you want.
Turning Off Email Notifications On Facebook
- Customizing which notifications you receive and how often you receive them can be a lengthy process but is relatively straightforward.
- You can choose to turn off, limit, or enable Facebook notifications on the desktop, mobile, via email, and via text with a few quick clicks or taps.
Facebook makes it simple not only to keep up with friends and family members who may not live close by but to stay up-to-date on the latest world news and goings-on of local businesses and companies.
Setting up notifications for new posts, games, and other updates on the site are easy, but sometimes those notifications can become overwhelming.
Luckily, disabling Facebook notifications or customizing which notifications you receive and which you don’t is quick and easy. Here’s what you need to know.
How to turn off Facebook notifications on your computer:
1. In your internet browser of choice, navigate to Facebook.com and log into your account.
2. Once signed in, look for the downward-facing arrow in the upper righthand corner of your screen. Click on this to open a dropdown menu of options.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the list and click on “Settings” to be taken to your account customization screen.
4. On the left-hand side of your Settings screen, you will see an option for “Notifications.” Click on this to reveal notification settings for mobile, email, text, and website notifications.
5. Clicking “Edit” next to any of the above options will allow you to turn notifications on or off for a particular element of the Facebook site or mobile app. In this way, Facebook allows you to enable or disable notifications for individual apps and plugins on its site so that you can still receive an alert for the updates you’re most interested in.
6. Note that Facebook’s notification controls are very specific and that going through every option may be somewhat time-consuming as you will be changing options for specific features individually rather than all games, apps, or tags as a group.
How to turn off Facebook notifications on the mobile app
1. Locate the Facebook app icon on your phone’s home screen and open it.
2. In the lower right-hand corner of your screen, click on the three stacked horizontal lines to open a menu of options and scroll down until you find “Settings & Privacy.”
3. Clicking on “Settings & Privacy” will open an additional sub-menu. Click the second “Set
4. Scroll through the long menu of options nearly to the bottom, where you’ll find an option for “Notification settings” just below the “Notifications” header. Tap this button to see all notifications you are currently receiving from close friends, apps you use on the site, and even posts in groups you belong to.
5. To customize settings in each of these sections, tap on them individually to turn them on or off, depending on whether or not you would like to receive them.
6. Note that you can also select how you receive notifications via email, on mobile, or via text message through the relevant options listed at the bottom of your “Notification settings” screen. There is no need to save your changes, as this is done automatically via the mobile app.