How to deactivate My Facebook account now | Delete Facebook Account Temporarily: Do you know you can opt-out of Facebook for a little while if you need a little time-out? All you have to do is just to Deactivate your Facebook account for the mean time. So the question now is: How can you deactivate your Facebook account now? Let’s look at how you can do that in this article. See: How to Uninstall a Facebook App on Android & iOS
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to deactivate Facebook On Your Facebook Application:
- Tap on the menu button at the top right hand corner of the page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account Settings”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “General”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Manage Account”. This will take you to your Legacy contacts and Deactivation Settings
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Deactivate” at the right hand side of Account
- On the screen that pops up, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
- On the next pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterwards click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen
- How to delete and deactivate Old Facebook Account
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account
On Your Browser:
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top right of any Facebook page
- On the drop-down screen, click on “Settings”
- On General Account Settings, click on “Manage Account”
- Scroll down and tap on “Deactivate your account”
- On the pop-up screen, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterwards click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen
And Viola! Alles Getan!
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.