How To Add To Block List On Facebook: There are certain times that you will have to add up some Facebook friends to your block list in order to stop their irrelevant post or stop their disturbance. Adding someone to your block list is extremely easy to go about, it just require few steps and it’s done.
So if you have made up your mind to add someone to your block list, follow the steps below to do just that;
- Go to your friend’s list by clicking on the friends tab on your Facebook homepage
- Select the individual you want to add to the block list, then the person’s profile will be displayed
Recommended: How to Access Facebook Desktop View on Mobile
- From your friend’s cover picture, click the option switch beside message button.
- Then select block and confirm, the individual will be added to your blocked friends list
- Anyone added to your blocked list won’t see your post any longer and you also won’t see their post, so you won’t be disturbed anymore since they can’t even message you.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- To unblock, go to the block list and click unblock in front of the individual, note that you have to send another friends request to such individual because blocking someone is same as erasing its details from your account.
I hope you have gained a lot from this article, kindly share to pals to enable them block stubborn friends.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.