How do I stop someone from bothering me?- Unblock someone on Facebook: At times, you have blocked your friend on Facebook and forgotten about him or her. Then suddenly, one day, you remember that you have someone you blocked and you want to check if he or she is still there. All you need to do is to go to your blocked list. So, Check out your Blocked list | Facebook block list
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.