Did you input a wrong day, month and year as your birthday on Facebook? Do you to hide your real age from your friends? All you have to do is to change or hide your birthday date on Facebook. So, do you know how to change or hide your birthday date on Facebook? You can do all the aforementioned just by reading this article and following the steps outlined carefully.
As a bonus, let me tell you that you can also choose to make your birthday appear as just month or as just year and we will show you how to do that.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APP:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Next, click on your name to view your profile.
- Next, scroll down and click on “ABOUT”
- Next, click on “More about you” (take great care not to click on the + sign at the right, doing this will take you through the longer route. But if you mistakenly click on the +sign, click on “View profile”)
- Scroll down and on “Basic info”, click on “Edit”
- On the month and date which constitute the “birthday”, click on the gray downward () button to edit your birthday “month” and “date”. While you click on the gray downward () button on the “Birth Year” to edit your year of birth.
You can also choose who sees your birthday by clicking on the “people” buttons at the right hand of both “Birthday” and “Birth year”. If you click on the button on just birthday and set it to maybe public, it means that anyone and everyone who happens to stumble on your profile will see your birthday, but if you set to “only me”, it means that you are the only person that will see your birthday. Same is applicable to birth year.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
READ ALSO: Change your email address on Facebook
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Log in to your profile and click on “About”
- In the left column, click “Contact and Basic Info”
- Scroll down and hover over “Birth Date” or “Birth Year”, and then click “Edit” to the right of the info you’d like to change
- Click on the “people” button by the side of “edit” to bring out a drop down menu. On the drop down menus, use the audience selector by the right to choose who can see it
- Click on “Save Changes”
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.