Facebook News Feed Settings: Do you know of the Facebook news feed settings? Facebook has currently announced another tweak to the News feed on the Facebook platform. And this time, the social networks has enabled its users to prioritize meaningful contents on their news feed by going through the Facebook News Feed Settings. Users are able to control and manage stories on their news feed can Facebook friends, family, brands, businesses, pages, groups and so much more. Well if this actually sounds familiar to you, this is because the Facebook platform has made recent changes in the past.
I have also had an experience with the latest settings on the Facebook platform. Over time, my news feed has actually begun to bump me with updates and stories from hundreds of people and users and meanwhile it is hard to get stories from my close friends. But with the help of the news feed settings launched on the platform, I am able to control and manage my news feed.
How to Set Up Facebook News Feed Settings
Our news feed is the main location where all Facebook users get the most of all contents, details and stories on Facebook. With some few clicks and customizations, you can be rest assured that what you see and get on your news feed are managed and controlled by you. Facebook has made it so easy to access your Facebook News Feed Settings and edit your preferences for your news feed. Now here’s how to get started;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Log into your Facebook account, in the upper-right side of the Facebook screen, click on “News Feed Preferences” or click on “News Feed”, you will find options, click on “Edit preferences”.
- From there, you can adjust and set up some of your preferences and settings.
- Below are the preferences you can adjust and manage
- Decide whose posts and stories to see first – this lets you decide whose posts and storied you always want to appear at the top of your news feed. You could choose up to 30 friends or pages to see first
- Unfollow some Facebook users in order to hide their stories and posts – this lets you choose people whose posts and stories you do not want to see.
- You can get connected to people who you unfollowed
- Explore and find the pages and groups that match your likes and interest – in order to add more contents and stories to your feed, you can suggest the pages whose stories you want to get on your news feed
- See more options – this section includes other options and settings like the apps you would want to hide from your news feed.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.