Many students are very fond of Facebook. Taking selfies as well as uploading on Facebook or Instagram is now today’s trend for them. In all this, they are neglecting studies. The mental efficiency of students is decreasing as they are very active on Facebook and other social sites most of the time. Thus, they do not find time to study or do some research on their topics. Many cases of online dating which lead them to death or very harmful mental depressing condition. Students find their love on Facebook and if got hurt or cheat in future they commit suicide or else commit crimes in the scene of taking revenge.
- Learn from Facebook Account Basics
However, The physical health of students is also deteriorating due to overuse of Facebook and other social media. They do not find time to play or do some physical activity, as a result, most of the students are getting fatty and helping other diseases to birth in them. To restrict this all bad effect better to either deactivate Facebook for some time or permanently delete the account.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
1. Open your facebook account by doing login with your credentials.
2. After login, you will see a drop-down icon on your right side click on that Icon.
3. When you click on this drop-down Icon you will see a list of options like this. Click on Setting.
4. After clicking on Setting you will get a page at the bottom of the page you will get a link Download a copy.
5. You can take a copy of all your post before deleting Facebook account permanently. Simplyclick on Download a copy.
6. When you click on Download a copy a new page will open. On this new page click on Start My Archive. Click on Start My Archive your data will be downloaded when Facebook is ready with your content.
7. Now go on this link Facebook help.
8. After clicking on that link a new page will appear. Click on Manage your Account.
9. A drop-down will appear. Click on Deactivating or Deleting Your Account.
10. On this page click on How do I permanently delete my account.
11. After that, a page will appear like this click on Let us Know.
12. Thus, it will ask for confirmation. Click on Delete My Account.
Finally, Your Account will be Deleted in Minimum 14 days or Maximum 90 days.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.