Can you Create Facebook Account: To register a new Facebook account is less complicated compared to ever. Gone are the days when users goes to cafe simply to have someone help them create a Facebook account just to enjoy the platform. The Facebook registration process has actually not changed much over the years.
Although Facebook prefers to keep this procedure simple, some people still finds it difficult to easily sign up on Facebook, so in today’s article we will show you how to easily sign up a Facebook account.
Read: How to Search Facebook with Name
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Create Facebook Account
You have heard a lot about Facebook and you wish to join the list of people that enjoys the platform, well if you strictly follow the guides listed below, creating a Facebook account will be as easy as ABC.
Read Also: How to Download Facebook
- Navigate to the brand-new Facebook website through the FB URL.
- When you see the signup button, look at the fields above it as these details are what is required to create your Facebook account:
- Name (This will be the name on your account, but after signup, you can alter how it appears to your “friends”).
- Birthday (note that you should be at the very least 13 years old to register a Facebook account.
- Gender (choose between the alternatives, Male or female.
- Email address: You will need this to sign up, and for consequent login, it is just like a username as used on other websites.
- Use a solid password: Ensure you use a strong password so that your account will be secured.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button. Keep in mind, that by doing this, you agree to the policies of Facebook.
- Check your e-mail (the one you entered during signup) for a new Facebook account verification/confirmation link.
- Click on the link in the email to complete the Facebook sign up process. This will certainly redirect you back to the internet site where you can start to build your profile and locate your old friends
I hope this guide was helpful?
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.