Update: Facebook now added a direct link to see the whole pending friend requests. apps.facebook.com/friendrequests
You might have sent many friend requests on Facebook. Of course, every Facebook user may eager to know which friend requests are not reached or confirmed yet. Pending friend requests on the Facebook timeline are actually those requests which are not confirmed yet. But unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t support any option or functionality to see pending friend requests directly. Yes, it was possible to see the list of pending friend requests in ‘Edit Friends” in the “Settings” on the older layout, but now it is unavailable. Don’t get upset, yet, we have many alternatives to get a view of all unconfirmed or pending friend requests together in the Facebook timeline.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to check the pending friend requests on Facebook
Through this article, you will definitely get the idea about Pending friend requests in FB. So, there a number of alternatives to check pending requests. Out of them, I found the easiest way to use a Facebook app called “FriendRequests“. You can access this App at apps.facebook.com/friendrequests
So, we are going to show you how to use this App effectively. Once you allow this app to work with your timeline, you can see all the friend requests you made before, and also those were not confirmed.
So, here we go:
- Log in to your Facebook account,
- Navigate to http://apps.facebook.com/friendrequests/,
- Click on “Go to App” and give access to App by clicking ‘Allow’,
- Then, you will redirect to a page like this. If you want to check a particular person’s friend request status, you can paste his timeline link/URL to the place given, if you want to check the entire pending friend request status click on ‘Bulk Load’
- When you click on the Bulk Load, you will get a page like this, where you want to upload the ‘Friend Request data’ to the App. Follow the instructions given, and paste the text and click on Load Friend Request.
6. Now you will see the list of people who are not confirmed your friend request, Here is the screenshot.
7. Now just click “Cancel Request” to delete that request
By using this App, you can remove, undo, or cancel friend request from someone, then click on his name. Then in his profile window, you will see a cross mark beside the line “Awaiting friend request”. Click on the cross mark to cancel the request.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.