Do you want to know how to sell on Facebook marketplace safely? How to sell on the Facebook marketplace safely has now become something else, because no one knows how they can sell safely on the marketplace. Well indeed this has been a problem, but after reading this article you are going to know or learn how to sell on Facebook marketplace safely. So without wasting any time, I will advise you to keep scrolling and reading because there is information to be passed out.
Sell On Facebook Marketplace Safely
The Facebook marketplace must be known very well before accessing it. To access the Facebook marketplace you must know how much the Facebook marketplace cost. Also, you must know what the Facebook marketplace is. Now there are lots of things to be revealed here in this article, so continue reading.
What Is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook marketplace is where all Facebook users are allowed to sell and also buy items online for free. The reason why it is been called a marketplace is that it allows you to display your product online, put an item for sale for buyers to get informed about it. You can see how amazing the Facebook platform is, you can’t only watch movies or play games on Facebook, but you can also sell and buy on Facebook. Now I believe you might be wondering how much will Facebook charged for this wonderful feature on the platform. Well, if you want to know the price then, you will read further.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Cost To Sell On Facebook Marketplace
There are a lot of Facebook users, who want to make use of the Facebook marketplace, but don’t know if it is free or cost some money. Well, most users even post it on the internet that the Facebook marketplace, there is a fee attached to it. There is no fee that is attached to the Facebook marketplace; it is free to as many users that will love to make use of it. The only thing you pay for is the items or products you buy online. So you are free to make use of the marketplace as long as you want. But there is one thing involved; before you can make use of the Facebook marketplace you must have a Facebook account.
Be Smart in The Marketplace
Now if you want to sell on the Facebook marketplace safely, then you should follow these instructions below;
- Make sure you use a credit card or secure electronic payment service for all transactions.
- Also, avoid transactions that don’t involve local buyers or sellers.
- Make sure to check out buyer or seller profiles.
- Always inspect before making payment.
- Also, meet the buyer or seller in a public place.
These are the things you need to know before selling in the marketplace. But you must have a Facebook account to access the marketplace.
Set Up My Facebook Account
If you want to create or own a Facebook account, then you must know how to do so. A lot of users make mistakes when creating a Facebook account, well follow the steps below;
- Access the Facebook website.
- Once you have done that, now just click the “Create a new account” or “sign up” link.
- Next thing, begin to fill in your details in the empty boxes.
- When you are done, click the sign-up button below.
- What you need to do now, is to verify your account with the digits sent to you.
- Now simply type in the digits in the confirmation box, and then click “confirm” or “continue”.
When all these steps are all in place, then you have successfully created a Facebook account.
How Do I Access Facebook Marketplace
Now before you can sell anything on the Facebook mar5ketplace, you must know how to access the marketplace. If you don’t or cannot access the marketplace, then you cannot sell on Facebook. So follow the steps below if you want to access the marketplace on Facebook;
- Log in to Facebook.
- Then if it is a Facebook website, just click the store or market icon at the top left side of your screen.
- While for the Facebook app, on your homepage click the three lines icon at the bottom of the screen.
- After that you will see a menu, now select the store icon.
- Once you have done it, you will access the Facebook marketplace.
- Now for a computer or desktop, just click the marketplace icon on the left side of your newsfeed or your Facebook homepage.
- After you will access the Facebook marketplace.
This is you can simply access the Facebook marketplace.
How to Sell Items on Facebook Marketplace
Once you have accessed your Facebook marketplace just follow the steps below to sell;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then access the marketplace.
- Simply click the “shop” or “sell something” icon at the top of the page in the status update box.
- When you are done, add a picture of the items you want to sell.
- Also, add the title of your items.
- Now describe the item and also enter the prices of the items.
- Finally, add a category and location of the item.
Now you have successfully placed an item for sale on the Facebook marketplace.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.