How To Recover A Forgotten Gmail Password – There is no doubt that sometimes in life you get to start forgetting some certain things even the one that is so dear to you. Sometimes out of being too busy you even forget some numbers in your mobile phone number.
However, if you forgot your Gmail password is not a crime, there is a remedy for it. In that, you can recover your Gmail password in the event of forgetting it or not being too sure of it.
If creating a new Gmail account is the decision you want to take because of the loss of your main Gmail account’s password that has most of your vital files, documents, and other sensitive information, then be happy because I made this article chiefly for people like you.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
There is no ambiguity in the importance of email address especially when it comes to Gmail. This is because Gmail which is owned and launched by the world’s number search engine, Google has distinguished themselves in the quality of the service that they render to the world.
Have your Gmail password back in just a couple of seconds with the procedures below. It is fast, easy and simple to carry out. Trust me you can do it yourself.
Forgot Gmail Password? : Gmail Account Recovery: How To Recover A Forgotten Gmail Password
1. Click here to go to Gmail homepage
2. If you have done the above step, then what you are to do next is to click on the FIND MY ACCOUNT LINK.
3. Once you click on the above link, the next step is to click on the Next button
4. Now provide your Google account name
5. Click on the NEXT button, this is to enable you to proceed to the next level of getting your Gmail account password recovered.
6. A verification code will be automatically sent to the email address that you provided during registration as your verification email address.
7. Get the code by logging in to your verification email address.
8. Enter the code and click on the NEXT button.
9. Once that is done, finally sign in to the add account to access your Gmail that you once lost its password.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.