How Do I See My History On Facebook: No integrated Facebook function exists that lets you track your history on the social media network. Nevertheless, a few applications allow you retrieve all the status messages you’ve ever posted, see the history in which users deleted you as a friend and watch all the pictures you or your friends have uploaded to Facebook. Utilizing these third-party designer applications offers you a picture of your Facebook history.
How Do I See My History On Facebook
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the “More” button in the left sidebar to reveal the “Search” option. Click on it to view your search history.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
1. Type “status history” into the top search box. Click the “status history” app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the “Go to App” button on top of the app’s description web page. On the next page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the “Allow” button to give permission for the app to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the All status Updates Until now area. You’ll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backward and forwards this area allows you to see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history app takes numerous mins to pack the first time as it gets your history.
1. Kind “Who Unfriended You” in the top search area. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the “Go to App” switch on the top of the application’s information page. On the following display, you are asked to give permission for the app to obtain your Facebook account information. Click “Allow” to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You web page that lots. You will certainly see a list of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Prior to section. If someone has removed you as a friend since you set up the app, then that individual’s name is shown in this area. For ideal results, wait a couple of days to a few weeks prior to going back to the application to examine that has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your browser and click the “Log in with Facebook” switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to allow your Facebook information, click the “Allow” button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backward and forwards the page to see pictures in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You can go back to this view at any moment by clicking the “Recent Photos” button at the top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the “Your Photos” button at the top of the web page to check out all the pictures that you have ever uploaded to your Facebook account. The first time the app lots, it might take several mins to show the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will certainly see all of the pictures ever before posted by that Friend. You can separately check out the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.