This post and every information contained here explains how to logout Facebook account and the information will guide you log out of your Facebook account on your PC, Mac, Mobile phone devices, thus read through.
Without wasting time, let us go straight into the business of Facebook logout steps to see how you can sign out your Facebook account from any device you are using.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
The steps are very simple and easy, so let’s get started;
How Do I Logout Facebook Account?
Follow these steps to complete your Facebook account log out or sign out;
N|B: It is assumed you are already logged into your Facebook account, (or you know how to do that, but now wants to know how you can logout or sign out of the Facebook account)
Follow These Steps To sign Out Your Facebook Account
1. When you are on your Facebook account profile, click on the arrow button which points downwards (It is at the top right corner of your Facebook profile page)
2. From the list of the drop-down menu, click on “Log Out” – It is at the downside of the drop-down list. And this will automatically end your Facebook session and then log you out of Facebook.
Lost Your Phone? – How To Logout Your Facebook Mobile Account
This section will help you log out of your Facebook account from all mobile phones in which you are logged in. This is very helpful especially in a case whereby you have lost your phone.
It helps you log out all mobile phones where you are logged in. To do this, follow the step below;
1. Go to www.facebook.com using a computer system, and log in to your Facebook account profile with your login details (email address or phone number and your password)
2. Click on the small arrow which points downwards.
3. Click on “Settings” which is just before the “Logout” link. ( See image 2)
4. Look at the options on the left side and click on the “Mobile” icon.
5. Click on “Lost your phone?
6. And then click on “Log Out On Phone”
This will help log you out of Facebook from your phone, which prevents another person from accessing your Facebook Account with you lost phone.
How To Sign Out Facebook On Facebook Android App
1. Open your Facebook App in your phone
2. Click on the small arrow button at the top right (Same arrow shown in image 1, above)
3. Tap on “Log out” from drop-down menu.
How To Logout Facebook From Any Other Devices
Sometimes you log in your Facebook account with a friend’s phone or computer system, and you forget to log out. Or even when someone steals your login details to login your Facebook account without your notice, this section will help you log out your Facebook account from such devices.
1. Follow the security and login page here ( you will need to be logged in, if you are not logged in already)
2. You will see list of devices where you have been logged in. Click on the 3Vertical dots next to each of the devices you want to log out, and then log out of that device(s) by clicking on “Log Out”.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.