The Facebook Avatar is a platform on the Facebook Mobile App or Facebook Messenger to enable users to create a cartoonist identity of themselves and make an animated sticker of their profile.
The Facebook Avatar can be accessed on your smartphone via the android phone by using the Google play store and on the iphone by downloading the Facebook Avatar or Messenger on the iOS Apple play store.
How To Make a Facebook Avatar
Below are steps to enable you to create Facebook Avatar:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Open up the Facebook app on your smartphone (The feature works for both iOS or Android). Click on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) found in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- After clicking on the Menu button, Scroll down and click “See More”.
- Click on “Avatars.”
- A page pops-up showing animated cartoon images, at the bottom, click on Next.
- Another page pops-up showing other images of animated pictures, click on “Get started”.
- After clicking, a page pops-up showing images of a particular animated picture in different skin tone. Choose one out of the skin tone that suits you and Click on “Next”.
- After that, a page pops-up showing an animated image showing you ways of customizing your image and there is a mirror icon near the top-right corner of the screen to open your device’s front-facing camera, which will allow you to look at yourself as you create your Avatar and also create allow you create a selfie for yourself.
- click on “Next” after customizing the animated image.
- After that, click on “Done”.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.