Do you care to know which dating sites are completely free? Well if you really want to get this information, then you should continue reading this article. Today am actually going to tell you one of the best free dating sites to use when you want to date online. But you must read this article till the end to get the important information detailed. I am going to start by telling you some of the dating sites that are free.
Which Dating Sites Are Completely Free
Tinder is a free dating site, OkCupid is a free dating site, and plenty of fish dating site, hinge, Grindr, Happn, Hater and eHarmony is a free dating site. But Facebook is one of the best free dating site that is ever known. Now when you date using the Facebook dating feature there are lots of amazing features and benefits you enjoy. Facebook offers whole lots of new ways for you to find your date. Now I am going to introduce to you a new dating site that Facebook has now created.
Facebook Dating Feature
The Facebook dating feature is available on the Facebook platform that allows you to date on Facebook online. This feature was made by Facebook to allow Facebook users to have fun or wonderful moments online. But you must first access the Facebook dating app, to make use of the Facebook dating feature online. Now, without this app you can’t access and make use of the Facebook dating feature, now I will like to tell you about the Facebook dating app.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app enables you to access and make use of the Facebook dating feature. Now if you want to date on the Facebook platform access the Facebook dating app. But this app cannot be downloaded which means it is not a standalone app. also it is not yet available in every country, if it is available in your country then you will see a dating notification at the top of your newsfeed or homepage. Or you will find a heart icon at the top of your Facebook profile. Well if it is not available in your country the make use of the Facebook dating groups.
Facebook Dating Profile
For those of you that the Facebook dating app is available in your country, you must have a Facebook dating profile to access it. Now make sure you are a Facebook user, because you must have a Facebook account to create a Facebook dating profile. So visit the Facebook website at Facebook and then create your account. Here are the steps below to create a Facebook dating profile;
- Now you must first go to your Facebook account.
- Also, you must click the dating notification or heart icon.
- To create a dating profile, you should select a gender.
- Then also you must confirm your location.
- Once you have done that, there will be some 12 profile tiles and each tile is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Make sure these tiles are in place, and then answer the questions in a very good way because it makes your match to know more about you.
- When you are done with the questions select a dating photo a cool photo.
- After you are through with all these, specify your match in the dating settings.
These are the steps to follow when you want to create a dating profile on Facebook.
Facebook Dating Groups
Like I told you before the Facebook dating groups are alternative to the Facebook dating feature or app. if you want to join the Facebook dating groups read below;
- Go to your Facebook account.
- Then access the search bar at the top of the page.
- Now simply search for dating groups like; Facebook singles or singles on Facebook.
- Results will be given then, select your choice and join.
- Once you have click join, some questions may appear or not.
- But if they do appear, answer them correctly and click on submit.
This is how you can become part of the Facebook dating groups.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.