Now selling on the Facebook marketplace is very easy, but there are certain steps to follow and this brings us to Facebook marketplace tips. Also, there are some certain things for you to do when you want to sell on the Facebook marketplace. Now without wasting time, do you know what the Facebook marketplace is? Or do you know how much it costs to access and make use of the Facebook marketplace? Now, for all these questions I am going to give you a solution to right here in this article.
What is Facebook Marketplace? – Facebook Marketplace Tips
Now the Facebook marketplace is a place created for Facebook users that want to sell and buy items online. It is a convenient place for buying and selling, which is why it is called the marketplace. Now with this Facebook marketplace, you can easily reach out to your customers in your area or in your country.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Now it is also called the local marketplace on Facebook because it allows you to trade or sell items to people within your locality. But before you can make use of the Facebook marketplace you must have a Facebook account.
Facebook Setup an Account
If you want to set up a Facebook account then read the steps below;
- Go to the Facebook website, Facebook.
- Now the “sign up” link or “create new account” link must be clicked.
- Then enter all the details as given in the page.
- Also then click the sign-up button below, when you are through.
- Now verify your account with the codes sent to you.
These are steps to follow when you want to create a Facebook account.
Facebook Marketplace Cost
Now if you think that the Facebook marketplace costs money or fee, then you are wrong. The Facebook marketplace is free to access and make use of anytime or any day. It is free to as many users that will like to use the Facebook marketplace for their business. Now a lot of users don’t believe because it is so amazing to be free. Well, it is free and does not cost any money. But you must know how to access the Facebook marketplace.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace
If you want to access your Facebook marketplace all you have to do is;
* Just login to your account on Facebook.
* Now if it is on Android or iPhone,just click the three lines at the bottom of your screen.
* After that, you will now see the menu box.
* Now select the store icon.
* For desktop or computer just click the marketplace icon on the left side of your news feed.
* Now you will access the marketplace.
These are the steps for you to access the Facebook marketplace.
How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace
To sell on Facebook marketplace read the steps below;
* Login to your Facebook account.
* Then access the marketplace.
* Simply click the “shop” or “sell something” icon at the top of the page in the status update box.
* When you are done, add a picture of the items you want to sell.
* Also, add the title of your items.
* Now describe the item and also enter the prices of the items.
* Finally, add a category and location of the item.
These are all you must follow to sell on the Facebook marketplace.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.