Other Useful Links:
- How Do I Delete My Facebook Account Without Permanently Deleting it
- How to Deactivate Facebook Account Step by Step
- How do you create a private event on Facebook?
How to Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account
Where can I find a deactivate link?
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
To get this done, you will need to
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- On login into your account, click the arrow down button on the top side of your homepage.
- Click on the setting and download your data (optional).
- With that done, you visit this link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Click on the ‘Delete Account’ button
- Continue on the onscreen option to complete the process.
With this, you have successfully deleted your Facebook account. It will take Facebook a period of 90 days to complete the process and your account will be history. Thanks.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.