How do I create, edit or publish a draft of a post for my Page?
You’ll need to be an admin or editor to create, edit or publish drafts of posts for your Page. Keep in mind that only Pages, not personal profiles, can create drafts.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Create a Draft
To create a draft of a post for your Page:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- Click the downward pointing arrow next to Publish.
- Select Save Draft.
Edit or Publish Drafts
To edit or publish drafts for your Page:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft, click the downward pointing arrow and select Publish.
- How to cancel send friend request on Facebook.
- How do I turn messaging on or off for my Facebook Page
- Control what visitors can post on my Page on Facebook
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.