Welcome to our How To Change My Facebook Language Back To English post for 2019.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
How To Change My Facebook Language Back To English: Follow the following steps to change your language on Facebook:
1. Open www.facebook.com
2. Go to the bottom on the left side Facebook © YYYY will be written.
3. Click on any thing appears just a little right of Facebook © YYYY. this word means “language ”
4. select English or double click English.
now this page will appear in english but the next pages after u login will not. for that follow the steps bellow.
4. Now login
5. Again go to the left bottom of the page
6. again click on what ever appears to a little right of Facebook © YYYY
7. Enjoy Facebook in English!
How To Change My Facebook Language Back To English
Thanks for dropping by the How To Change My Facebook Language Back To English post. Do share please!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.