How do I look at my blocked list on Facebook? Where can I see the list of people i’ve blocked & how to unblock them
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
When you block someone on Facebook, they won’t be able to see anything you post on your profile, tag you in any form of content, invite you to any events or groups, message you, or add you as a friend.
But what happens if you accidentally block someone, or decide you want to unblock someone?
This quick guide will walk you through the process of unblocking someone on Facebook or within the Facebook Messenger app.
It’s important to note that when you block someone on Facebook, you will also automatically unfriend them. Unblocking them will not automatically add them as a friend again — you will need to send them a separate friend request after you unblock them if you wish to be their friend again.
How long do you have to wait before you can unblock someone on Facebook?
If you block someone and then unblock them, you need to wait 48 hours until you can friend them again.
Got it? Let’s jump in.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
1. On Facebook, click the down-arrow icon in the top right and then select “Settings”.
2. On the left side of your Settings page, click “Blocking”.
3. Find the “Block users” section, and click the blue “Unblock” link beside the name of the person you want to unblock.
4. Click “Confirm” to officially unblock that person.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger
- In the Messenger app, click on your photo icon at the top left corner.
2. Scroll down and click “Account Settings”.
3. Click “Blocking”.
4. If you type a name in the text box, you can click the “Block” button to block them. Below the text box, there’s a list of previously blocked people. To unblock someone, click the “Unblock” button beside their name.
5. Click the blue “Unblock” button to unblock that person.
How do you unblock someone on Facebook on your phone?
On your phone, open your Facebook app and click the three-line icon in the bottom left. Then, select “Settings” and then “Account Settings”. Scroll down and click “Blocking”. Now, you’ll see a list of the people you’ve previously blocked. To unblock one of them, click the “Unblock” button beside their name, and then click “Unblock” again in the pop-up to confirm.
See/View Your Blocked List On Facebook – Unblock Friends
We live in a world where forgiveness has come to become an important part of our lifestyle. If you fail to display this nature, you’ll not be fair when the real story is told in your absence. Unblocking friends is a great way to give them a second chance to see if they have truly changed.
The best way to handle annoying friends whom you have blocked on Facebook and are willing to repent is to honor their wish and unblock them as they demand.
So, what if you really really want to unblock them but you don’t know how to do the unblocking process on Facebook? well, the good news is that this post is actually aimed at helping you out.
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
To unblock someone:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.