When you receive a poke (Facebook Poke) from a follower or a friend you will be notified on the top part of your timeline page. If you click on it you will be taken to a page where you will be shown who poked you, users are also given the chance to poke back if they feel like it.
Facebook also gives you suggestions of people you can also poke. Users should note that they can poke only their Facebook friends, they are not liable to poke someone they have blocked or someone who hasn’t confirmed their friend requests.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Facebook Poke – Steps on how to pokes on Facebook
For you to poke someone, you need to follow the steps below
- Go the profile page of the person you want to tag
- Click on the menu icon which is below the cover photo and name of the person
- Click on the poke icon
- And instantly they will be poked.
Users should keep in mind that they cannot poke the same person two times except the person has removed the first poke
Facebook Poke – Steps on how to delete a poke on Facebook
If you don’t like someone poking you can delete the poke and for you to do this you need to follow the steps below.
- When you are poked, you will receive a notification
- Click on the notification icon at the top corner of your page
- Besides the persons poke, there is a grey “x” just beside the poke back button
- Click on that button
- And instantly their poke will be deleted.
And if the person poke is becoming unbearable you can stop the person from poking you. Follow the steps below to stop someone from poking you on Facebook
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner of your news feed
- Just click on the privacy shortcut button
- Click on the third option which says “how do I stop someone from bothering me”
- A page will pop up where you will have to enter the name or email of the person you want to stop from poking you
- And instantly the person will be stopped from poking you.
Poke as many people as you like and communicate with them.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.