Facebook Business Manager – Set Up Your Facebook Business Account
Facebook Business Manager is one of the many functional tools of Facebook online social media. This is a free platform that helps advertisers integrate Facebook marketing efforts across their business and external partners. With Facebook business manager users can manage assets such as your pages and ads accounts. Users will also be able to operate and track their ads, and even add agencies or partners to help manage their business.
Facebook Business Manager is a platform for everyone, being it small business or a large business. Creating an account doesn’t mean you are changing your profiles. But rather creating a different platform where you can manage your business that is completely separate from your personal profile. Once you are on the platform you will be able to manage your ad accounts and pages. Hence you won’t have to worry about mixing business content with your personal content.
Why You Need Facebook Business Manager
Like I have said before, it is a platform for everyone. This is more like a Facebook Business Account that is use to help promote your business. Different business setup uses it to keep organized, by having all of their business assets and information in one place. You might want to consider making use of Facebook business manager account services for the following reasons.
- You need Facebook business manager service if you want your business to grow as it is a Facebook Business Account .
- To manage multiple Facebook or Instagram assets such as ad accounts, apps and Facebook pages.
- If you want to have complete control over your assets without attributing ownership to individuals who assist your business operations.
- If you have more than one person managing your Facebook or Instagram business presence.
Some users might be wondering what would happen to their ads by the time they move their ads accounts to Facebook business manager, will it stop running? The answer to their question is this; their ads will continue to run. This is a platform where you can manage all your ADS account in one place thats why its called Facebook Business Account .
How To Create Facebook Business Manager Account
In other to be part of this platform where you can manage your Facebook ad accounts, pages, Instagram and all other forms of your business across Facebook platform you need to have a Facebook business manager account. Creating an account is totally free and open to all users. Lets get started on how to create an account just follow the below steps.
- Visit the Facebook business manager page at business.facebook.com which is the official URL.
- On the top right corner of the page, you will see a tab that says create an account, click on it to set up your Facebook business manager.
- A popup page will appear requesting your business name, fill in the space of your business name and tap continue.
- Another popup page will appear requesting for the name and email address you want to use for your business manager account and tap Finish.
Note that with Facebook business manager you can assign roles to persons with access to your account. And you can also change these roles and monitor them anytime you want. Once you are done setting up your account you can always log in to your account at any time. Take your business to the next level by managing all your Adverts and pages in one account.