Steps to open Citibank savings account online – On June 16, 1812, Citibank was founded. The bank was later renamed the First National City Bank of New York, with its headquarters in New York, New York. Citibank is a financial services firm that promotes growth and economic success. It is part of CitiGroup, a multinational corporation with subsidiaries and branches all over the world. There are numerous advantages to opening a Citibank savings account. If you wish to open a Citibank savings account, there are a few procedures you must take.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Before applying for a Citibank savings account, you’ll need to provide several documents that meet the bank’s standards. Citibank offers both senior and junior accounts. Citibank’s application process for a savings account is simple; you can apply for a bank account online or in person.
If you’re new to Citibank and don’t know how to apply for a savings account, don’t fret; many people don’t receive one even after applying. That is why we are here to help you. In this post, we will walk you through the entire process of opening a Citibank savings account, both online and offline. Before you do that, you should be aware of the bank’s rewards and regulations. So stick with us and read the rest of the content listed below.
Citibank Savings Account Benefits and Features
We open bank accounts to secure our funds and to receive perks and features from our bank that are worthwhile. Similarly, by opening a Citibank account, you will receive some of the bank’s benefits and features. The Citibank Savings account offers the following perks and features.
- You’ll receive a free Citibank Platinum debit card with a $5000 daily withdrawal limit.
- You will earn reward points for every purchase made with your Citibank debit card.
- The reward points can be redeemed for cash or air miles.
- You can hire financial advisors to assist you to arrange your money and investments.
- If you lose your debit card, you can get an emergency cash advance of up to $1000.
- You can use online mobile banking, SMS, or internet banking to get account information.
- Citibank offers a 4% interest rate on all deposits.
- Citibank offers low-interest personal loans.
- You can also start joint savings account with Citibank’s savings account.
These are the advantages and features provided by Citibank. Now, if you’re interested in opening a Citibank savings account, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to do so below.
How to open an online Citibank savings account
If you are unable to visit the bank or do not wish to do so, you can apply for a savings account through the Citibank official website. Follow the steps outlined below to do so.
- On your device, open any web browser.
- Enter the Citibank URL or click on the Citibank link.
- Hover your cursor over the Banking section on the webpage now.
- Then select the Savings option.
- Now you must complete the “Answer the questions” form.
- Fill out the form with the required information, such as your city, phone number, profession, and annual income.
- To agree to the terms and conditions, tick the box on the checklist.
- Press the “Call Me” button now.
- After that, you’ll be able to submit your form. You will be contacted by the bank if you are qualified for a savings account.
- You will now be required to visit the bank to have your KYC documents verified.
- Visit your nearest branch and follow the directions provided by the bank’s employees.
- Done. Your email address or phone number will be contacted once the bank has opened your account.
That’s that about “Steps to open Citibank savings account online”
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.