How to Use WhatsApp on Your Apple Watch | See How… – This article describes how to use an Apple Watch to receive WhatsApp updates and send and receive messages. This article applies to WhatsApp for iPhones running iOS 9 and later.
On the Apple Watch, you will get WhatsApp notifications.
There is no official WhatsApp app for Apple Watch. As a consequence, you’re limited to the essentials: receiving message updates on your Apple Watch and responding with a list of easy, fast responses.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Here’s how to set up your Apple Watch to receive WhatsApp Messenger updates.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Pick Updates from the drop-down menu.
- Pick WhatsApp from the drop-down menu.
- Toggle the Let Notifications turn on.
- Show in Notification Center and Show on Lock Screen are both options.
- You can also enable Sounds, Badges, and Banners if you like.
Configure your Apple Watch to mirror WhatsApp notification notifications now that these settings are enabled:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Pick Updates from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to WhatsApp and press the Update button to turn it on.
- Your Apple Watch will now receive WhatsApp updates.
The features are minimal. You are unable to send a new message, use voice messaging, or type a response. You have a list of easy reaction choices to choose from, such as Hello, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK
On the Apple Watch, Chatify for WhatsApp
WhatsApp is now available on your wrist thanks to Chatify. It allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages, as well as view chat photos, listen to voice messages, view emojis and stickers, and see when contacts respond.
Chatify for WhatsApp is not a Facebook-developed WhatsApp program. Use care when exchanging your details with third-party apps, as you do with any third-party application.
Apple Watch users can use Chatify as a messaging wrapper. There are plenty of apps in the App Store that do the same thing. If you’re disappointed with Chatify or are put off by user feedback, look for a different app. To function behind the scenes on your iOS computer, they all use the same set of APIs. WatchChat is a $2.99 app with a lot of positive feedback. Voice messages, images, and emojis are all provided by WatchUp. Check through the App Store for one that best suits your needs.
To use Chatify on your Apple Watch, make sure it’s properly matched with your iPhone and updated to the most recent version. On your iPhone, open WhatsApp and log in.
- On your iPhone, go to the App Store and check for Chatify for WhatsApp.
- Chatify can be downloaded for free.
- On your Apple Watch, open Chatify. You’ll be shown a QR code that you can check with WhatsApp.
- Select Settings
- WhatsApp Web/Desktop WhatsApp Web/Desk Scan the QR code
- Check the QR code that appears on your Apple Watch with your iPhone camera.
WhatsApp messages now show on your Apple Watch. You can also react using your wrist. I believe this was helpful thank you for reading through!
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.