How to Use Instagram’s Close Friends Feature – Instagram Stories are a common feature for sharing content in a more casual way than daily posts, but you don’t always want to share them with everyone. In this situation, the Near Friends feature on Instagram is a good choice. Here’s how to bring it to good use.
Close Friends is only available on the official Instagram mobile app for iOS or Android. It will not work in a web browser.
- Friends Location on Facebook | Nearby Friends Location on Facebook
- Short, Romantic Bedtime Stories to tell Your Girlfriend
What Is Instagram’s Feature for Close Friends?
Close Friends on Instagram is a customizable list of people with whom you enjoy sharing your stories the most. It allows you to share more personal stories with only the people you consider to be your best friends (whether you follow them or not).
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Close Friends can only be used for stories right now; you can’t do it for other Instagram sharing features like videos or direct messages.
- On Instagram, How to Use Close Friends
- Build a Close Friends list and add people to it by following these measures.
- In the bottom-right corner of the page, tap your profile image.
- In the top-right corner, click the menu button.
- From the vertical menu, choose Close Friends.
- A list of suggested users to add to your Close Friends list should appear. To add someone to that list, tap Add, or use the Search field at the top to find and add a particular person easily.
- When you add anyone to your Close Friends list, they have no idea. To see everyone on your list, tap Your List at the top. There is no defined limit to the number of users you can add to your Close Friends list on Instagram.
- Tap Build List if this is your first time making a Close Friends list. Skip this move if you already have a Close Friends list.
You can quickly share stories with your Close Friends once you’ve built a list. Take a picture or video, then press the Close Friends button at the bottom of the screen to share it with your friends right away.
Navigate to Your Profile > Menu > Close Friends > Your List and tap Delete beside the person’s username to remove them from your Close Friends list. When you do this, no one is told.
How Users Can Tell If They’re a Close Friend
Users can tell the stories you shared with Close Friends from the stories you share with others by looking at the color of the ring around your profile picture in the stories feed whenever you upload a new one, even though Instagram doesn’t inform them when you add or delete them from your Close Friends list. Instead of a pink ring, close friends notice a green ring. The only way a person can say if they’re a Close Friend is if they have a green ring around their finger.
I believe this was helpful, thank you for reading through, please do well to share and do have a blessed day.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.