How to Use Google Chromecast on Android and iOS – This article describes how to use a Google Chromecast streaming system plugged into your TV’s HDMI port to send content from your Android or iOS device to your TV.
How To Set Up Chromecast Using Android, iOS, And PC?
Installing Google Chromecast on an iPad, iPhone, or Android device. It’s easy to set up your Chromecast unit, but it does take a few steps.
- Attach the Chromecast dongle to the HDMI port on the TV and the USB power cable to a power outlet or a compatible port on the TV.
- Get the Google Home app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store on your mobile device. Chromecast comes pre-installed on the majority of Android devices.
- Switch on the television. Pick Devices in Google Home, which is located in the top right-hand corner. The app will then walk you through the steps necessary to set up Chromecast.
- A code will appear on the app and on the TV at the end of the setup process. They should fit, so choose Yes if they do.
- Choose a name for your Chromecast on the next screen. At this point, you can also change the privacy and guest choices.
- Connect Chromecast to your home’s Wi-Fi network. Use your mobile device to create a password or type it in manually.
If this is your first time using Chromecast, pick the tutorial and Google Home will walk you through the process.
How to Use Your iPad, iPhone, or Android to Cast Content to Chromecast
Switch on your phone and television, making sure the latter is set to the right input.
Open the Google Home app and navigate to the media or audio streaming service you want to use, for example, YouTube. Pick the content you want to watch or listen to on Netflix. To play, press the cast button.
If you have multiple casting devices, double-check that you’re using the right one to watch your content. If you have several casting devices, Chromecast will list them for you to choose from when you tap the cast button.
Using your mobile device as a remote control for volume, starting the video or audio, and more once the content has been cast onto your TV. Tap the cast button again and select disconnect to avoid watching the content.
Google Hangout | How to Download and Launch the App
How to Protect your Google Account from been Hacked?
Chromecast allows you to mirror your iPad or iPhone to your TV
On the surface, mirroring an iPad or iPhone to the TV seems to be difficult. However, AirPlay mirroring from a mobile device to a PC can be done, and then Google’s Chrome desktop can be used to mirror a TV through a third-party app.
- Link the Chromecast, mobile device, and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install an AirPlay receiver program on the PC, such as LonelyScreen or Reflector 3.
- Launch Google Chrome and pick Cast from the menu.
- Next to Cast to, click the button. Pick the name of your Chromecast by clicking Cast desktop.
- Run the AirPlay receiver you downloaded to mimic the mobile screen.
- Swipe up from the button on the iPad or iPhone to pull up the Control Center, then press AirPlay Mirroring.
- To begin mirroring the screen, tap the AirPlay receiver.
The iPad or iPhone’s monitor can now be replicated to the PC, Chromecast, and television. When you perform an operation on your mobile device, it will take a short time before it appears on the PC and then on the TV. When watching a video or listening to music, can trigger issues.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.