There’s a better way to find messages from your favorite friends or sites on Facebook than scrolling through it. Facebook allows you to designate friends or pages as Favorites, and their updates are prioritized in your news feed.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
These guidelines refer to Facebook on a device as well as the Facebook iOS and Android smartphone apps.
On a computer, pick Facebook Favorites.
Using a machine, you can mark friends and pages as Favorites, which will be prioritized in your Facebook news stream.
Using a device to access Facebook
- In the upper-right corner of your Facebook profile, click the arrow.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings & Privacy.
- Pick News Feed Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Pick Manage Favorites to see thumbnail photos of your friends and the pages you follow on a new computer.
- Toggle the star next to the thumbnails of the people you’d like to add to your Favorites list before it turns blue, meaning they’re on your list.
- The choices you make will not be graded. For instance, the person or page you select first may or may not be seen first.
- To close the window, click X.
With the Facebook Mobile App, you can pick your favorites.
Here’s how to use the Facebook iOS or Android app to find your Favorites.
- The three horizontal lines should be tapped.
- Pick Settings & Privacy from the drop-down menu. Go to the Settings tab.
- Pick News Feed Preferences from the drop-down menu. Select Favorites.
- On your news feed, tap Add next to the names of the individuals or pages you want to prioritize.
- On a device, add the Facebook Close Friend Status.
- Adding someone to your Favorites list is not the same as referring to them as a good friend. You’ll get a notification any time a friend posts on Facebook if you add them to your Near Friends list.
- Go to the profile of your mate. Choose the Friends choice.
- Select Edit Friend List from the drop-down menu.
- Label the box next to Close Friends. In the iOS or Android app, add the Facebook Near Friend Status.
- Go to the profile of your mate.
- The three-dot menu icon should be tapped. Make a list of friends.
- Select Edit Friend Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Place a checkmark next to Close Friends by tapping it.
How to Create a Custom Facebook Friend List
Parents, colleagues, close friends, and acquaintances are among the hundreds of Facebook friends that many people have. Facebook allows you to build custom friend lists if you have a status update you’d like to share with only those friends.
You are free to make as many friend lists as you want. This feature allows you to only send updates to specific users. To see a mini News Feed of posts made by just those friends, select any friend list.
View Your Personal Friend Lists
On your desktop computer, log in to Facebook.
- Select See More from the left-hand menu bar, then scroll down and select Friend Lists.
- Facebook automatically generates three simple lists for you: Close Friends, Acquaintances, and Limited.
- Make a New Friend List from Scratch
- Now you can get down to business and make a new Friend List.
- Select Create List from the Friend Lists tab.
- Offer your list a name and start typing the names of friends you’d like to add to it.
- When you’ve done adding friends to the list, click Create. The list has now been added to your friends’ list.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.