How to Send Greeting Cards on Facebook | Send Greeting Cards on Facebook
Sending greeting cards to your friends right from your Facebook profile is fun. Facebook has built-in animated cards for all occasions, including birthdays, holidays, gatherings, relationships, weddings, and friendships. You’ll find cards that are humorous, caring, sexy, witty, and edgy.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Send Birthday Card GIFs on Facebook
Facebook makes it easy to submit animated birthday cards with any message. The list is searchable and contains plenty of birthday wishes, both conventional and tongue-in-cheek.
- Go to your friend’s Facebook profile to post a message just to that friend.
- Click in the Write something to [name] field to open a Create Post screen.
- Type a message and pick GIF at the bottom of the screen.
- Type birthday in the search field at the top of the Choose a GIF screen.
- Scroll through the search results and pick a birthday GIF.
- Add any additional comments you want to make and then select Post.
- If you prefer that additional people see the birthday post, start at your profile page. Click the What’s on your mind field to open the Create Post tab.
- Enter your recipient’s name after an ampersand (@). Choose a recipient from the drop-down menu that appears.
- To open the Select Audience window, select the audience selector under your name.
- Select the audience with which you want the birthday card to be shown.
Select the GIF icon and add a birthday picture like you would for a single recipient. To deliver the message to your recipient as well as those in the audience you chose, tap Post.
Greeting Card Pages on Facebook
You can also find Facebook Pages that link to card-sharing websites with a variety of cards for all occasions. To get to these websites, go to:
- Go to your Facebook page and look at your profile.
- Select the magnifying glass at the top of the screen and check for Facebook birthday cards in the search area.
- Select Pages from the sidebar of the search results.
- Select one of the Pages from the list to visit its Facebook page.
Some of the card designs are shown on the Facebook Page, and you are led to a website or an app. For the most seamless approach, look for one that directly mentions “Facebook” or “Share.” Many websites and applications have a Facebook button that allows you to connect to your friends’ profiles. Follow the site’s or app’s instructions.
Alternative search words, such as free greeting cards, may be entered into the search bar.
How Facebook’s Privacy Functions
You have complete control of who sees your personal information and the content you share on the network. Adapt the privacy settings to your comfort level to restrict what people may see about you.
Person controls are also available via the audience selector button below the publishing box. You may modify the viewing permission for posts on a case-by-case basis, for example. You may want to keep your wild and ridiculous habits secret from your work colleagues and parents, and just show them to your closest friends. You may also choose which friends’ notifications appear on your Timeline by deleting them or snoozing them.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.