How to Report Fake Profile And Pages – Facebook is visited on a daily basis by 64% of users. The majority of Internet users who do not use Facebook have a friend who does.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Facebook is a social networking and online social media platform based in the United States. Mark Zuckerberg, along with his roommates and fellow college students, founded Facebook on February 4, 2004. In social media, I’ve encountered a variety of problems and issues; one of the most common issues on Facebook is fake profiles and pages.
Do you have any ideas on how to deal with the problem of fake profiles and pages?
In social media, I’ve encountered a variety of problems and issues; one of the most common issues on Facebook is fake profiles and pages. Fake profiles and pages can be reported to help solve the problem. We can report phony profiles by following a few steps. Go to your profile> click in (…)> find help or report your profile> choose a problem> and send
Facebook has a large number of users, but it also has a number of drawbacks, posing a problem and having a negative impact on users. You might be looking for ways to avoid fake profiles and pages on social media. Today, we’ll discuss how to spot fake Facebook profiles and pages, as well as how to report them.
How to Spot Fake Profiles and Pages on Facebook
We can avoid fake profiles and pages by reporting a Facebook account or page which is pretending to be you or someone else. According to the Facebook community standards, accounts, and pages that impersonate other people are not allowed on Facebook.
If you want to report such activities, first determine if you are reporting a fake profile or a page.
To report a Profile or a page, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- How Do I Report a Facebook Account or Page That’s Pretending To Be Me?
- How to Report a Fake Profile?
- A person who is using your bio, photos, and information trying to be you or someone, is called a Fake Profile. You can report a fake account and block them from using your fake account.
To report them, if you already have a Facebook account then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the profile of Fake account
- Search profile and click on it, you will be redirected to the profile, and a fake profile appears.
- Click three dots (…) on the cover photo and select Find Support or Report profile
- You can find three dots in the profile cover photo beside the friend and a message box.
- After finding three dots, click on it, and you will see the option Find Support or Report profile select it.
Select a problem mentioned and send it.
After selecting Find Support or Report profile, you will be redirected to the box as the image below:
- Follow the step and choose a problem from the box and click to send a button.
- Click done, or you can take other actions/steps mention inbox.
- After you click the send button, you will see the message ‘you selected (problem)’ now you select other steps for the action of click the Done button.
Now you have successfully reported a fake profile. These four steps are to report a fake profile that is pretending to be you.
How to Report a Page
A fake Page is when someone impersonates you or someone else by taking your bio, photographs, and information to create a page that matches your profile.
- Navigate to the page you’d like to report about.
- When you search for a page and click on it, you will be led to a bogus page.
- Click the three dots (…) in the top right corner of the page.
- On the left-middle side of the page’s home page, there are three dots.
- After you’ve found three dots, click on one of them, and you’ll be given the option to Find Support or Report Profile.
Go to the Find Support or Report Page and click.
You will be redirected to the box shown below after selecting Find Support or Report Profile:
- Decide on a reason.
- Select Scams and Fake Pages from the drop-down menu and click it.
- Choose the most appropriate option for reporting the phony page.
- Choose a suitable problem from the drop-down menu.
- click transmit
- All you have to do now is send after selecting a problem from the box. Click the send button.
You can also report if you don’t have a Facebook account by filling out a form To report a fake profile and To report a fake profile. That’s all that about “How to Report Fake Profile And Pages”
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.