How to Remove Email Signature from your Gmail – Gmail is a popular email service hosted by Google that was launched on April 1, 2004. Gmail was designed by Paul Buchheit and its testing phase ended on July 7, 2009. It now has a large user base that will last till 2021. People use Gmail for email because it provides users with data security and a large storage space. To keep your data secure, you should keep your password safe and easy to remember.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Remove Email Signature from Gmail
Gmail allows you to personalize your signature by adding text, images, links, and colors to the bottom of your emails. You may even create a unique signature for a group of people or for each email account, which is useful if you’re promoting your company. However, there may come a moment when you don’t want to send an email with a signature, or when you want to manually add a different signature to each email. The procedure for removing an email signature from Gmail is also fairly straightforward.
We’ll learn how to erase a signature from a Gmail account using the desktop browser and the mobile application (Android/IOS) in this tutorial.
Gmail Desktop Browser: Remove Email Signature
- Select the Gear symbol from the menu bar in the upper right corner of your screen after logging into your Gmail! account.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Setting option.
- Remove signature from access settings
- Scroll down to the Signature option on the General tab of the Settings page.
- To disable Gmail Signature, select the No Signature option choice.
- Finally, to delete the email signature from Gmail, scroll down to the bottom of the General Settings page and click the Save Changes button.
How Do I Remove My Email Signature From Gmail? (Android)
Gmail is the default email client for the majority of Android phones. If you don’t have one, you can get one from the Google Play Store.
- Start by opening your Gmail application as usual.
- In the upper left corner of your screen, tap the Menu symbol (three vertical lines).
- Scroll down to Settings on the Menu and tap on Settings to launch the Settings page.
- Select the account from which you wish to remove the Gmail Signature.
- Scroll down to the General section of the Settings page and tap on the Mobile Signature option.
- On Android, you can add a mobile signature to your gmail account.
- Remove the text from the Signature dialogue box by pressing the backspace or erase keys.
- Finally, press the OK key to save your changes.
- Remove your signature from the document
On an iOS device, remove the email signature from Gmail.
Download the Gmail app from the App Store if you don’t already have it on your iOS device. Then, to delete Gmail Signature from your iOS device, follow the instructions below.
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- To access your Gmail menu, tap the three vertical lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
- From your menu, choose Setting.
- Now tap on the email address you wish to remove the signature from.
- Navigate to the Settings Page and tap on Signature Settings under General.
The signature will no longer appear at the bottom of emails that you send. It’s pretty simple to reverse the process. That’s that about “How to Remove Email Signature from your Gmail”
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.