How to Record Gameplay on PS5
This article explains how to record gameplay on a PlayStation 5. Instructions apply to the PS5 Standard and Digital Editions.
Sony promises redesigned PS5 dashboard with ‘no pixel untouched’ – The Verge
How to Record on PS5
The PS5 is always recording so you can save recent gameplay footage. To start and stop recording a new video on the PS5, follow these steps:
- Press the Create button. It’s the button to the left of the touchpad with three lines coming out of it.
- Select Capture Options.
Video Editors Online | Benefits of Using Video Editors Online
Video Editing Tools | List of Video Editing Tools you Can Use
Adjust the settings to your liking. Your options include:
- Video Clip File Type
- Include Your Mic’s Audio
- Include Party Audio
- Select Start New Recording to capture video footage. A timer will appear at the top of the screen.
- Click the Create button again and pick Stop Recording to end the recording. It’s possible that you’ll have to wait a few seconds as your video is transferred to your hard drive.
- To watch your video, click the thumbnail that appears. Videos are stored in your Media Gallery, which can be accessed via the Home menu.
How to Clip-on a PlayStation 5
- Click the Create button twice to record short video clips.
- To confirm that you’re recording, an icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- You can also pick Save Recent Gameplay
- Save Short Clip by pressing the Create button once.
How to Edit and Share Clips on a PS5
You must connect your social media accounts to your PlayStation 5 before you can share PS5 videos online. You can upload videos to YouTube from your console if you connect your YouTube and PSN accounts.
- To get to the PS5 Home screen, press the PS button on your remote, then pick Media Gallery.
- Choose the video clip that you’d like to post. Click the checkmark on the left side of the screen to select several videos at once.
- To edit your video, choose the paintbrush.
- You can trim your video clip and select a cover picture on the Edit screen.
- To save your edited clip, select Done.
- To share your video, click the arrow (or Share if you’re uploading multiple clips).
How do I change the video capture settings on my PS5?
- In the device settings, you can change the video quality and other choices.
- Go to Settings at the top of the screen from the Home screen.
- Captures and Broadcasts may be chosen.
- On the left side of the screen, select Captures.
- Select Create Button Shortcuts.
- Choose a time for the Length of the Recent Gameplay Video Clip.
Pick Broadcasts from the Captures and Broadcasts menu. You can choose from the following options:
- Video High Definition
- aural camcorder
- Overlays are a form of overlay that is used
- Speech to Talk
How to Use a Capture Device to Record PS5 Gameplay
If you want, you can record and save PS5 gameplay videos directly to your device or an external hard drive using a compatible video capture card. However, before turning off Enable HDCP;
- Go to Settings
- HDMI and disable it.
- Disabling HDCP can prevent some apps from working.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.