How to Host a Facebook Watch Party – It’s entertaining to see videos that have been shared on Facebook, but it’s even more entertaining to watch them with a group of friends in real-time. This is possible using Facebook’s Watch Party tool.
- Dating App on Messenger | New Dating App Features
- Facebook watch Features | How to access Facebook watch on Facebook App
What Is a Facebook Watch Party and How Do I Start One?
You can start a Facebook Watch Party from your personal profile on Facebook.com or from the Facebook iOS/Android mobile app. The instructions are the same for both, but screenshots are only available for the web edition.
- To open the post composer on Facebook.com, pick the plus sign (+) icon in the top right corner, followed by the post.
- Tap What’s on your mind? in the window. to open the post composer at the top of your News Feed.
- The post composer is also accessible from your profile page.
- Select the three dots in the bottom right corner of the post composer on Facebook.com, then Watch Group.
- Scroll through the choices in the bottom menu of the app and choose Watch Team.
To add a video to your Watch party, do the following:
- If you’re looking for a specific video, use the search field at the top to look for it by title, genre, keyword, or other criteria.
- Playlists that have been recommended to you: To choose a video, pick entire playlists of videos such as Games, Relationships, Home & Garden, and more.
- Choosing a video you’ve never seen: To see your Facebook watch history, go to the horizontal menu and choose Watch.
- Choosing a recent live video: To see a list of videos that are currently streaming live, select Live from the horizontal menu.
- Choosing a video that you’ve saved: To see a list of videos you’ve previously saved on Facebook, go to the horizontal menu and choose Saved.
- Choosing a video from your own collection: To see a list of videos you’ve submitted, go to the horizontal menu and choose My videos.
- To add a blue checkmark to any video’s checkbox, select it.
- To add videos to your Watch Party, they must be set to public. You can also upload multiple videos, which will play in the order in which they were uploaded.
- In the top right corner, click Next (Facebook.com) or Done (Facebook.com) (mobile app).
- Your post composer will be updated with the video or videos you selected. In the post field above the images, you can add an optional summary.
- Choose Post.
Your Watch Party will begin playing as soon as you post it, and your friends will be notified (if they have notifications turned on) so they can join in. To view your Watch Party post in full-screen mode, click or tap on it in your News Feed or on your profile. To share the video with specific mates, go to the bottom of the page and select Share.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
While the Watch Party is being hosted, you can add additional videos to your video queue. Click the blue Add Video button on the right side of Facebook.com to see a screen identical to the one displayed in step three.
Pick the plus sign (+) button underneath the video in the mobile app.
Look for the individual icon and number underneath the video to see how many people have watched it. On the videos, viewers will be able to leave feedback and reactions.
When you’re ready to end your Watch Party, click the three dots in the top right corner of the Facebook.com video and choose End Watch Party, then End to confirm. On the mobile app, tap the video, then tap the X in the top left corner to end your Watch Party. To confirm, tap End Watch Party, then End.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.